Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 week Tbreak

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ranger75th, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, I started smoking again (been in military, haven't smoked since high school) I've been smoking about 2-3 times almost every day since October of 16. I've been on a T-Break (because my city is dry) for about 6 days, trying to make it to 8 days. I have only given in once and smoked a bowl pack of stems. Got me kinda ripped. I am about 150, high metabolism, and I work in for the my county (always outside sweating my ass off). Today I was finally able to get my hands on Alaskan Thunder Fuck. My question is, will my high be as good as my high school days.

Thanks for all your input

2. #2 killset, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Probably not and your tolerance will be right back up fast. I just got off a 3 month break and it wasnt long. A week is pretty much pointless. Stems have almost no thc, you probably got more of a headrush then an actual high since you're a pretty light smoker. Everyone would be smoking nasty ass stems if they got a person high. I grow, stems go to the compost pile. I wish I could find some newb to off load them on

• Like Like x 2
  3. You won't be high like your first high or anything but it will help slightly, your tolerance will shoot right back up though, go around a month or so to make a real big difference

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk