1 Week old Lowryder

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ross470, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Hi Ive been following this form quite closely and use guys have been brilliant! use have taught me everything that i needed to know about growing, Thanks!!
    My lowryder is only a week old with 1x65watt CFL, I have another 65w bulb here should i put that on as well if so when? And would it get me more bud? Oh and my grow room size is w-21" H-30" L-18" Thanks dudes peace out! ==)

Attached Files:

2. If you can keep temps down I'd put it in ASAP. You should at least have 100 watts per plant.

3. [quote name='"ross470"']Hi Ive been following this form quite closely and use guys have been brilliant! use have taught me everything that i needed to know about growing, Thanks!!
    My lowryder is only a week old with 1x65watt CFL, I have another 65w bulb here should i put that on as well if so when? And would it get me more bud? Oh and my grow room size is w-21" H-30" L-18" Thanks dudes peace out! ==)[/quote]

Well from all the reading u say u did it sounds like u leaned nothing. One 65 watt light. And will adding more light give u more bud. Come on man were is the knowledge u say u acquired

4. Thanks for the quick reply! Well i seen ppl saying 50 to 100w so i thought with my growing space being small 65w would be enough. Ive just installed the other 65w bulb so I have 130w in there. Im measuring the Temp in there atm, so ill keep use posted =)

5. 100 watts for one plant.

For each extra plant you need to add 50-75 more watts.

50 being minimum. 75 being ideal.

6. Thanks A lot :) The temp is sitting around 28c/82F is that ok? =)

7. A little warm but not bad. Try putting an AC in the room.

8. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

Well from all the reading u say u did it sounds like u leaned nothing. One 65 watt light. And will adding more light give u more bud. Come on man were is the knowledge u say u acquired[/quote]

This is off topic but I'd just like to say that this is a caring and helpful community not a condescending, reject full community. I've noticed from many posts/comments you have made on several threads, you come off quite rude and inconsiderate. Try to work on that please. Constructive criticism, don't try to make him or anyone else feel stupid.

9. [quote name='"OGBuddha13"']

This is off topic but I'd just like to say that this is a caring and helpful community not a condescending, reject full community. I've noticed from many posts/comments you have made on several threads, you come off quite rude and inconsiderate. Try to work on that please. Constructive criticism, don't try to make him or anyone else feel stupid.[/quote]

I just get tired of all the people asking the same questions and pushing real valid topics down the bottom so they get no love. I don't deal with stupid people well sorry. And that is not intended for the op or u that is just in general.

10. Just ignore questions you find annoying