1 week Flush ok?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by crezydave, Feb 21, 2011.

1. so im planning on harvesting in 2 weeks. i got 6 ladies right now. some gunna have 24hr of total darkness some 48 and some over 48. i am flushing them all a week before the dark period. is it ok that i am flushing 9 days before i chop them down? is it really going to be that big of a diffrence?

2. That big of a difference...compared to what? I'm not following what you're asking.

3. diffrence as in to the taste of the smoke. i dont want my herb to taste nasty so is one week of flush good enough?

4. i would think it depends on the size of your plants as well...never harvested before as im on my first grow but i think it makes sense.

5. Usually 2 weeks is best, but 1 week will be a lot better than not flushing at all. If you get a flushing agent 1 week will be just fine. AN Final Phase, Botanicare Clearex, etc.

6. Still don't understand. Is it "good enough" compared to what? Are you asking if it is worth flushing at all? Are you asking if you should flush 1 week ahead as opposed to flushing at some other time?

Clarity of questions gets clarity of answers, I'm tired of guessing at what people might be asking...