1 Week , 2 Days , and 22 Hours

Discussion in 'General' started by JuicyyLemonG, Dec 23, 2009.

1. 1 Week , 2 Days , and 22 Hours is how long i've been cigarette free. I've been smoking a pack a day for almost a year and its made me broke :( I decided to stop smoking because i just purchased a Da Buddha Vaporizer and since i can smoke indoors I don't need to go outside into the freezing cold weather to smoke something that's bad for my lungs =/ Since I've stopped smoking I noticed myself rolling a lot of joints in between vape packs. Haha i don't know why since you get very little THC off a joint compared to a vape , but just hitting and passing a joint is fun to me :smoke: Anyone have stories about how they quit?

2. In my teen years i smoked cig's for awhile along with weed. When i hit 17 i quit smoking tobacco and only smoked weed. Im 19 now and still smoking weed. I smoke cigars every once in great while but whatever...

3. Good luck! That's a really interesting motivation to quit, haha. I've actually never smoked a cigarette in my life to be honest.

I'm sure vaping will help curb the urges.

4. I am trying to quit as well, so far this is my second day without one. I know that if I continue to smoke cigarettes my lungs are going to get worse than they already are. I am coughing up a lot of brown phlegm- beginning signs that you are developing COPD-chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder. Good luck to all the blades on their quitting!

5. I had chronic bronchitis and i was getting tired of it so i bought a vape and quit smoking cigs and I still have it but the coughing has decreased and the development of phlegm has almost faded. Once you get past your 3rd day you should notice that you'll sleep better at night :D

GL on quitting :)

6. Hey man right on, I've been exactly 7 days without a cigarette...I was only a few a day smoker (3-5 cigs a day) but still feels good to quit!

7. If I could afford to smoke more weed, I would never smoke a cig.

I only smoke cigs because I just like smoking something.

I have no problem quitting for a week or a month if I feel im smoking too much, but I always end up smoking cigs again.

It's hard to quit when everyone you know smokes cigs.

8. True.

9. i love smoking cigarettes to be honest.

i roll my own, and i get amsterdam shag from the smoke store up in clifton. smooth, robust, wonderful taste. complimented with an elvira hanf rolling paper. MMM so good.

now this really don't have anything to do with smoking, more-so just conversation but where'd you get your vape?

also, have you heard of the new smoke shop up in clifton called "Shakti"?

10. Respect to you man.

What are nicotine withdrawals like? I've only smoked 3 cigs in my life or something haha so I've never known

11. shit a year you should have no promblem quitting, ive been smoking for 6 years and quit no promblem bearly had any urges to smoke either

12. Gotta have a joint after any pipe or vape man, thats normal!