Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

#1 way to intensify a marijuana high. (must have partner)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenderx, Jul 24, 2009.

1. I know that a lot of people know about Shotgunning, but I don't think people realize just how amazing it is.

My girlfriend and I have been toking for a while now and we shotgun every time. We both have a pretty high tolerance.

When we shotgun, one of us tokes and holds it in as long as possible (of course) and then immediately without breathing out, lock lips and begin to exchange the marijuana smoke back and forth between our lungs. This not only turns one hit into about five hits (on average) but increases our THC intake by what I swear must be at least 50%.

When you shotgun you get

a) MUCH higher with less bud wasted
    b) the high is generally stronger and lasts longer
    c) you get baked pretty fast when you shotgun. Sometimes I find myself blazed after our 2nd shotgunned hit (which is the equivalent of about 5-7 non shotgunned hits). I have a high tolerance but I still wind up high as a kite after about 2 mins of shot gunning.

Anyone else care to share any shotgunning tips/experiences?

2. Damn. I thought girlfriends drain you of money! But with this newfound knowledge, and if its true, then I need to go searching! :)

3. I do this all the time with my babe lol.

4. Or if you're by yourself, just ghost the hit. Logically you would get twice as high ghosting the hit than shotgunning the hit.

5. not true lol

6. I've heard of shotgunning but I don't understand why it would get you any higher.

7. I'd rather shotgun my dick into her mouth, but that works too.

8. haha word

9. You are very misinformed, but it was romantic so I don't really care. The longest you'll ever need to hold a hit in is 3 seconds, passed that, it's only tar from the smoke that builds up in your lungs, so a major no-no is holding it in for a while. Also, once THC is absorbed in your lungs, the smoke you exhale has no usable THC in it, making it pointless, other than for romantic purposes, to share your used smoke with someone else.

10. Even if there is some THC still left in the smoke you exhale, you can always blow it into an empty sandwich bag and then reinhale it.

11. need to give this a try

12. You just exchanging increasing levels of CO2. Your lungs stop absorbing THC after a point until they get oxygen again.

All this is doing is giving you a headrush from lack of oxygen.

13. You feel higher from lack of oxygen.

My one friend does a shotgun with a blunt/joint where he puts the lit end in his mouth and blows the smoke out into my or one of my friends mouth. That's a true shotgun ;)

14. #14 fenix420, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
    ^ No way, man. I'd burn my damn tongue if I tried that.

15. i was about to say this but i guess OSG is a genie or some shit :hello:

16. Takes some practice but it's worth it. My buddy can give some good ones.

17. This is why we have the Apprentice section.

The THC leaves within 3-5 seconds after inhaling. Or something close to that,

So the smoke you and your girl keep passing through to each others lungs isn't doing anything at all.(besides the first hit of course)

18. Hahaha I came to read this thread because i thought it would be something like have your partner choke you while you hold in a hit or something. I was kinda dissapointed that it wasn't lol but I really don't think or see how shotgunning can get both of you higher OSG is right on this one like always.

19. over here its called a super

20. Oxygen deprivation.

You'd might as well huff paint.