1 pound of trimmings?

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Im looking at purchasing a pound or so of trim to make some hashy experiments. I can get $400 qps of high grade flowers and was wondering what the possible price range is for a pound of trim would be? Just to get an idea.

2. Whatever the person wants to charge....... Just like everything that goes threw the black market. Just because I have a gram of weed doesnt mean I have to sell it for 20 bucks. I can tell people that its 100 dollars and just wait for no one else to have weed and I bet you it will be sold.

3. If you can get a quarter pound of dank for 400 just get that. Youll pull alot more oil or hash than off of trim and 400 a qp is fucking unheard of here, hell id have to pay 1200 for a qp of top shelf dank

4. If you find the right grower they might just give it to you for free or at a very low cost. I would get the qp of dank though for 400.

5. Word. I was thinking about just using the flower instead. My friend happens to know this grower very well who grows lots of bud and hooks him up so we were thinking of pooling money and getting a qp. If I were to try and buy a qp where I am now it would run $600+.

6. Yeah we might as well check and see what is good with the trimmings. qp for sure though.