1 plant thin leaves?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KBslinga, Jul 25, 2011.

1. hey guys, so i have 6 kc brains california specials growing good, only thing is on one of them, every leaf is REALLY narrow and thin. Other than the thin leaves, it seems to be growing very well and looks healthy.

anyone ever experience anything like this?

2. Are they curled? If so, up or down. Post a pic hard to help otherwise

3. Are those the same strains? Because what I see when I look at that is a sativa and an indica. Not pure but the width of the leafs will give you an idea of what it's characteristics are

4. looks like diffrent strains. the very first pic #243 looks like its going to b nice also looks like you topped it. I would also supercrop later on but nice

5. so you think the tude just messed up and tossed in a different seed? i know i didnt haha. oh well, atleast ill get a variety of buds

6. They sure don't look like the same strain lol. I got four lady's and I think I only have two of the same. Look at other characteristics of the plant. Tall? Short? Bushy? Lengthy? All these will help determine one strain from another, also color and growth rate also apply.

Edit: by color I mean some plants are purple dark green light green ect

7. What u have is cross-pollination, pollen from a separate strain got in and made the seed, u got seeds that came from 2 diff males, now showing diff characteristics

8. thanks for the responses guys, hopefully its a lady and ill compare the bud from my other girls :)