#1 Pick-Up of The Year.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by When Grass Was Grass!, Dec 30, 2012.

1. #1 When Grass Was Grass!, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    Alright lets hear guys, what was your number one Pick-up of the year.

Mine has to be a 1/2 oz of bubblegum. Met my other guitarist dealer during the summer before a jam sess. Out of all the varieties he had I chose the bubblegum. Lets just say the night was very intense. Jammed the night away playing heavy metal covers! \,,/

Obviously there's more, but the fact that it was such an AWESOME NIGHT made it my number 1 pickup of the year.

2. I just started smoking a month ago and the only thing I bought so far was a dugout w a one hitter. I have low tolerance so it works well

3. Found a guy that sells oz's for 180 and was originally paying 290 so the last few months have been my #1 hookup..as far as best strains this year probably star 47 and kosher kush

4. I picked up some GDP and it was amazing. Smoothest hit ever :) love the fruity smell/taste of course. Strong buzz but not to hard where you can still do everyday tasks or whatever

5. #5 Pew, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    The beautifully grown Durban Poison I just picked up is hands down top smoke of the year. Beautiful heady sativa, in large amounts there's an essence of psychedlic feels.

6. @Pew
    Damn, I'd like me some of that bud ha ha.

@JohhnyBlaze44
    Man, the fruity taste just does it for me man.

7. Picked up an eighth of Amnesia this summer. Smoked a joint. Proceeded to clean my room and move furniture around for the next three hours.

8. Not a pick up but I used to only find mids a lot for like 70 a quarter which is to much for me but grew my own this summer so now its free.

9. Half a pound. His buddies were out of town so my brother just gave me all his new grow. Pretty dank Cindy 99.

10. @bDecker5
    That sounds like me ha ha. Usually when I do I find a joint or a nug stashed away that I must have forgotten about. :bongin: