Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 OZ FL mids pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AROD13, Jul 4, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pretty good mids smokes nice the O was 80 bucks i didnt pay for it my boy did but i got a good share

2. Looks proper

3. $80 For an ounce?! $80 Won't even get me a half here....

4. I heard the bud bud in FL was kind of shitty but for 80 bucks, you really can't complain, you should make some edibles or hash with that.

5. 80 wont get you a half of what ? mids, kron ?

6. No way dude Fl bud is really good well atleast were i buy from

7. Price is good. But is it really worth it? That shits brown.

8. An oz of mid's in western PA goes for no less than $100. And that's a good deal. I've seen friends of mine pay $130 for a bag of shit.

9. #9 Mad Iguana, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
    80 for an ounce..... sooo your essentially getting $10 1/8ths at that cut.... no way is that mids.. schwagglepuss.

my instincts tell me that you got moldy, brown bud.

10. its not really brown its my camera i used my Iphone is was more dark orange then brown

11. it is mids i have a good hook-up from a friend of mine we go way back its kinda like a bro discount haha

12. Err, for some reason I don't think it's the camera. But smoke on man.:smoke:

13. its w.e for a ounce of bud that gets you a nice high off of for 80 $ u wouldnt be complaining u kno

14. Looks like you got a expensive bag of schwag there.

15. Wow really why does everyone have to hate? For $80 a zone brother thats a good deal don't let these people bring you down. I saw your last post of mids it is definitely not shwagg. You could tell it was green and not brown shit. Nice pickup :)

16. Nah man its not bad shit. see would you rather have 1/4 of kronic or a ounce of decent mids ? anyone with half a brain would pick the mids cause its going to last longer and still you high

17. Yeah they only Dissing because 1 they cant get a hook up like that and they dont have a ounce of bud to smoke. Its not bad shit, so stop riding my dick like a slip-n-slide it would be greatly appreciated

18. thats a good bag or 80 buck dude. the amount of hating in this forum is getting fuckin rediculous

19. I kno man i kno who can argue for a 80 ounce of straight mids im not even telling these people its the best mids ever its just decent shit. 80 for a O is un-arguable. smoke on btard !

20. haha i don't think any of us are trying to hate on you as hard as you think. Fact is, when something seems too good to be true, most of the time it is. I've heard of some really good deals on mids, even all the way down to $150 for a zip. But $80 for an ounce? Cmon man... thats not even logical. Why would someone go through all the trouble of growing a plant to sell off his hard work for that price?

unless of course its brown, moldy schwag.

did you really not expect to get this thread ripped on after posting an $80 ounce??