1 of a kind double perc bong!!!! Must see!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jmackisback, May 25, 2006.

1. THANKS!!!!

Since someone revived this old thread a bit ago, I thought I would add all my pics of this bong into this one thread (for the people who havn't seen all my threads) :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MILKKKKKKKKKKKkk

[​IMG]

2. Sickest bong ever.

3. you are the bong god

4. man we should meet up and roast out of that MONSTER !!!!! :D :smoking: :D :smoking: :D :smoking: :D :smoking: :D :smoking: :D :smoking: :D :smoking: :D :smoking:

5. Very Nice Jmack. Mine is on its way! Thanks for the info to contact Brandon, i cannot wait, should be like yours, only beaker bottomed, with a cobalt mouthpiece as well, is it just me? or are your percs a little off?

6. Nice!! Sounds like a beast...any more specs on it? Like size? Ashcatcher?

Nah, its just the funny angle and the distortion of the glass in a pic or two. The percs are just fine :D

7. the complete order is as follows

~24-26"
    ash catcher (double chamber illadelph style, like that on the jmack water pipe)
    ice notches
    5mm
    beaker bottom
    2x percs (palm tree style, cobalt)
    splash guard
    diffused all around
    18.8mm joints
    cobalt mouthpiece
    and a slide, of your design, continuing with the blue theme.

Should be a beast, and it should be here soon :) Thanks again for the inspiration, and for turning me to an amazing up and comming manufacturer. All the quality, if not more seeing as it is being taylored for me, for less the price.

Now just to rep kind around town, and get the name out there :) i must say, you have done an amazing job doing so so far :)

8. Glad to have been able to help you out :wave:
    Your going to scramble your brains with the power a piece like that can deliever ;)

You must make a nice big post when you get it, I'm looking forward to it!

9. After many years at a new home, I recently had the chance to see my old baby again.

Still kickin it and has been well taken care of.