1 of a kind double perc bong!!!! Must see!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jmackisback, May 25, 2006.

1. Definately the best bong I've ever seen. Impressive.

2. Thanks everyone! :)

Watch out tonight for a video clip of me hitting the beast!

3. Kind Creations, that sounded so familiar. Then I looked more closely at the pics, and instantly recognized us. Thats like a mile away from where I live, I've only bought one pipe from there. I usually shop at mellow yellow or rockin robbins (the 2 headshops right next to that one)

Kickass bong btw:hello:

4. Everything about that bong is perfect.The height,the cobalt percs,the double bubble bottom base,and the ashcatcher really pull it all into one of the greatest looking bongs I've ever seen.And it must be awesome to know it was made just for you,and your own name is etched onto it.I hope,and I'm sure you do take care of that bong like it's your own kid,cuz that can last a lifetime for sure.

5. Thank you bud! I appreciate the kind words :D

Dont worry, I'm very careful with it :)

6. Let me ask you something, this is a serious question I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, and this isn't just for you. Why would you spend that much on a bong, when you can buy a top of the line vap for that price, or even a really good one for half that price?

It still looks awesome though man. Looks like a great peice, I would just never spend that much on a bong.

7. Because some people (myself included) love bongs. And if you have the money and are willing to spend, and awesome bong like this is just amazing and makes you feel damn proud when people see it and are in awe!

8. You get what you pay for.Something you should live by.You only live once,haha,you might as well go all out on a bong that can last a lifetime instead of buy cheap glass that breaks when you grab it too hard haha.

9. I understand your question, I dont mind it at all :)
    Just as the couple of posters after you said....you might aswell go all out if your going to get something thats going to be with you for a long long time. Also I have a decent job, so that money isn't really a huge deal to me. I definately could understand what you mean if I was still in highschool...because then you dont have a whole bunch of income :(
    Once I started working full time after I graduated, I figured I would buy some nice toys for myself since I bust my butt everyday.

Oh, and I didnt buy a Vaporizer because I already have two, and my buddy has a Volcano Vape ;)

10. How would you compare a top of the line bong to the Volcano?

Also can you tell me a bit about the difference between the high you get from a pipe/bong compared to a vaporizer?

11. Its a different experience to say the least. A top notch bong provides a nice smooth smoke that goes down with almost no impact on your chest...but once you breath out you know how much you really got. With the Volcano it is like other vapes...you are essentially inhaling a "steam" type vapour. You are steaming the THC out of the bud (leaving a left over black/brown colored marijuana) rather than actually burning the plant matter entirely. It feels the same as if your in a steamy shower...also you don't have any impact on your lungs after exhale either.

The high from a good bong/pipe is more intense than a Volcano. The Volcano is a more of a body high and a overall mellow stoned feeling. It is easier on your respritory system though. Hope this helps! :wave:

12. that is the most beautiful and sexy bong i have ever seen. i love the colored glass near the bottom...incrediable +rep

13. Been watching this for a while and i have to say that is a great price for that, i love the blue in the percs.

Second i am not a big fan of vaps, i mean i use them all the time and I do plan on buying one but I enjoy the high out of a bong/pipe so so much more.

how much was the blue percs

14. I agree about the vapes for sure!

I'm kind of confused though...did you want to know how much my double perc was?

15. very very nice piece.:hello:

one love

yn78

16. SHWING!!!
    +rep most amazing bong i ever laid eyes on
    hit a big un for meee ! :smoke:

17. my bong is a lowly peon next to yours

i bet that thing is such a pleasure to hit off of

18. Thanks for such the kind feedback everyone :)

I'll be posting a nice milk video tonight :wave:

19. I think he's wondering how much extra the perculators were.Usually the price of the bong is just the price of the bong,though it would be interesting to know how much each part cost individually like the tube itself,the percs,the ashcatcher etc..

20. I need a bong like that !