Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 more month until 4/20! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sur, Mar 20, 2012.

1. It's a holiday for smoking weed. People in here being dicks to other people who actually like to celebrate the holiday made specifically for weed. If you smoke bud, I don't understand why you would ignore 4/20 as a holiday.

My plans: hitting the road on 4/15 with my older brother and 5 other friends heading out to Leadville, Colorado to enjoy some hiking, toking, fishing, and adventure in the Rocky Mountains.
    On the morning of 4/20, we're driving out to Boulder to hit up the Colorado University 4/20 Festival. I've seen videos of it (clouds of smoke as 4:20 hits on the clock), and I am hella stoked.

2. ima probably get an ounce or two and be a chef that day... i honestly dont know where ill end up or what ill do but i know ill have fun :p

3. Getting married! And the street address of the place we're getting married is 420 as well. But it's going to be at 6:30 outdoors. Apparently you're supposed to get married when the minute hand is rising and not falling.

4. As if I needed an excuse to smoke myself stupid on a Friday...

5. i plan on planting some plants outdoors for 420

6. My birthday is the 19th. So I'll probably be still celebrating it on 420

7. I'm really hoping I can find some way to get to Vancouver.

8. Hippie.

9. Congrats FirstTimer! That must be really exciting!

10. This going to be my first 4/20! Just started smoking a few months ago so i'm excited as fuck. Gonna be matching some Banana Kush with some Purple Rain

11. [quote name='"stratez"']This going to be my first 4/20! Just started smoking a few months ago so i'm excited as fuck. Gonna be matching some Banana Kush with some Purple Rain[/quote]

Enjoy the banana Kush, some of ly favorite bud to smoke. Save it for the second half of your day or you'll accomplish nothing.

12. I work on 4/20 but me and my buddies are gonna blaze through our whole shift. :smoke:

13. gonna smoke myself sober man.

14. I'm going to do the same thing that I've done on every other 4/20. I'm going to invite a few close friends over, we're going to toke and then go get breakfast and then it's off to toke with all the other stoners we know. GOod Times.

15. [quote name='"bradraz"']
    dude its a day dedicated to smoking pot, how dare you say such a thing[/quote]

lol, really? It's a day for high school kids to feel badass while walking down the hall asking everyone "are my eyes red? Lololol I'm so high bro! I hope my mom doesn't smell it on me 3 hours from now!"

16. It's just dumb to act like 4/20 is a high school age only kind of holiday. Get outside or check youtube, all ages of people celebrate 4/20.

17. Nothing special , 4:20 is really just another day when you smoke lots lol

18. #58 Dutchmaster617, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    GC is about weed not holidays praising weed, its not about being cool its just looking at it logically, day means nothing. I will say the same for Halloween and Christmas etc.

If someone wants to smoke then I will match them, but I would do the same thing today and tomorrow too.

19. Got a jar with 16 dif kinds of weed and a gram of hash plus flavored blunt wraps and flavored papers set aside just for 420. Been workin on it for months now all air tight. I got med purple kush, non med purple kush, med jack herrer and non med, silver haze, chemo, blueberry kush, sour diesel, 8 ball kush, AAA kush, white russian, 2 different nameless hydro strains, 3 dif nameless kush strains, and blonde lebonese hash

20. [quote name='"mike hock"']Got a jar with 16 dif kinds of weed and a gram of hash plus flavored blunt wraps and flavored papers set aside just for 420. Been workin on it for months now all air tight. I got med purple kush, non med purple kush, med jack herrer and non med, silver haze, chemo, blueberry kush, sour diesel, 8 ball kush, AAA kush, white russian, 2 different nameless hydro strains, 3 dif nameless kush strains, and blonde lebonese hash[/quote]

Why would you need flavored papers if you got such dank ?