Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 more month until 4/20! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sur, Mar 20, 2012.

1. And so the countdown begins, ONE more month until 4/20! Y'all planning to do anything extra special other then the norm. smoking? Comment below!

2. I dont know

3. considering its my birthday i hope :D

4. Edibles all day.

5. So what? I smoke either way lol.

6. im going to get higher then the sky

7. who cares.... I smoke daily ..... 420 was cool in highschool now its just retarded

8. dude its a day dedicated to smoking pot, how dare you say such a thing

9. I'm more excited when I wake up on 4/20 than any other holiday

10. Just another day for me, I get high like everyday. Now the day the officially legalize marijuana, I will celebrate the shit out of that day.

11. Gonna go up London with a few mates and blaze with another 1500 fellow stoners, should be an amazing day.

12. I wish I was cool enough to not care about 4/20 :smoke:

13. My birthday's on the 26th, should be a good week :smoke:

14. my Yumbolt 47 plant will be dried and ready to smoke on 4/20

15. I'll probably smoke, but that's really it. I may not even smoke if I don't have anything to smoke.

16. like I said....it's cool in highschool now I have priorities....is santa still exciting to you?

17. I like 4/20 because though I smoke all the time, I know during that day sooo many people are high the same time I am. I wonder what people around me are smoking, and stuff like that.

18. Wow, good thing I am mature enough to enjoy 3/20 all the same, and 3/21, and 3/22 for that matter.

19. Hey, i still look forward to 420 every year and i smoke everyday. It's just more likely i'll blaze with people i usually don't get too or i can make/try/buy stuff i haven't used before and experiment :devious:.

But i'm more looking forward to the day after. Seeing Tech9ne, Rebelution, Tribal Seeds, Kid Ink, Junior Reid, MGK, E40, Too $hort, and Afroman :smoking::smoking::smoking:

20. Christmas = 4/20
    Santa = Stoned Weed Fairy

I get excited for Christmas. Not Santa.