Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 more month until 4/20! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sur, Mar 20, 2012.

1. My last exam is on 4/20, so yes, I am def gunna smoke my ass out

2. My birthday is 6 days before so I'm stoked

3. i don't care cause i smoke weed like errryyday fo twentyy

4. Probably going to smoke at least an ounce with the homies. No solid plans have been made, yet.

5. I'm going to try and take off of work, but my coworker will probably get to take it off so I'll be stuck working...

6. I dont see why people have to act like they are "too cool" or "too good" to care about 4/20...like fuck off get off GC lol...4/20 is a day to support a just cause, and to enjoy a day with all of the other people who support marijuana and just have a good time. Just because you have "priorities" doesnt mean you cant enjoy a fun day with a good cause.Give me a break!

7. Fuck yaa!! This 420 is gonna consist of a couple brownies, and alotta bongs, bowls, blunts..and awesome fucking music.

8. If cannabis gets legalized on like... june 4th, would people eventually forget about 4/20 and only celebrate 6/4? Lol

9. Nahh man, 4/20 will always be a legendary day. :)

10. Nobody is acting like they are too cool to care about 4/20. Did you ever use your brain and think maybe for a second that for some people it is just another day and they have more to worry about on that day than smoking weed? Some people are actually out of high school and have jobs and other shit to worry about.

Don't get me wrong, I will probably smoke on 4/20, and it's cool and all that it is a day 'dedicated' to smoking weed.. but some people take it entirely too far. Like counting down the days.. a month before.. to do the same thing that most of us do on any other day.

11. Hey, I was just trying to make a fun thread, no harm done. :)

12. Sweet. It's on a Friday this year. :cool:

13. Might head down to parliament hill with a bunch of joints and a few blunts. Idk yet tho, I've never actually celebrated 420

14. Kinda off topic, but i find it kind of funny how that kony 2012 bs is on the same day as international smoke weed day.
    Me on the other hand will go out side in the middle of down town Toronto and smoke up a joint or my mflb :), in front of da moda fckin cops.

15. [quote name='"Boyka021"']Kinda off topic, but i find it kind of funny how that kony 2012 bs is on the same day as international smoke weed day.
    Me on the other hand will go out side in the middle of down town Toronto and smoke up a joint or my mflb :), in front of da moda fckin cops.[/quote]

I'll go tag non-kony shit around town. While smoking multiple marijuana cigarettes

16. It sucks because 4/20 is my younger sister's birthday </3 but since also that KONY 2012 A.K.A phoney 2012 or whatever you want to call is having the Cover the night thing, whether it's fake or not I'll probably get baked and spread some peace around.

17. #37 TheWhiteLighter, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Just another day that ends in "Y" to me. Used to mean something to me but then I grew up and got prorities like family and work. Sure I'll smoke on 4/20 as I do everyday but I'll have shit to get done before I do.

Hey, if you celebrate it cool. But its just another day to me.

18. I'll kill a couple Jews and smoke a couple bowls to celebrate both of the things that date is known for.

19. I don't actually 'celebrate' 4/20, but I decided I wanted to quit smoking weed, so I'm having a big get together with all of my mates, smoking from midnight to midnight, and quitting.

20. Rolling up my eighth so when 4/20 comes it will be pre rolled :)