1 more day!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GoldenDelicious, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Till i get my E.. PINK STARS.. so freakin stoked! lol

2. Dude. I feel the excitement. 1 more day for me until i get my firs 1/8 of shrooms. :)

3. one more day till i get my first Oz of shrooms, which will also be my first time mushing :D

4. One more day till lucy!

I dont know how many times iv said that and I have yet to dance with her :mad:

I really dislike unreliable dealers.

5. an ounce for your first time.. thats awsome.. (i know not all at once).. i wish i could find some1 wit an ounce of mushies.. i would jump on it.. but its hard around here.. just cant find no1..

6. how much are you paying for it?

7. One more day until....Ok, well nothing exciting is happening in a day. Ahh, you lucky people.

8. I feel you brotha I live in on the east cost too and i'm supposed to get some pink stars in the next 3-4 days :D:D:D:D so excited i've never rolled either

9. wish someone would bring those stars over to the detroit area so we have legit rolls everywhere again :(

10. dont pop the pink stars if there cut out if there imprint its fine but the cut outs r methbombs

11. every star shaped roll is meth!.............

12. one more day til paycheck and......opiates :yay::confused_2:

13. One more day until I hopefully get more weed.
    My dealers wife is in the hospital, so he's been incommunicado for a few days.

14. One more day till I break my t-break I think. And two days till I get my second of all time 1/8th to split with my friend for his bday.

15. Hell no, that couldn't be anything farther from the truth, I took 2 pink stars last night, cut outs and was rolling from 9:30 P.M. till 1-2 A.M. and it's the morning now and I don't feel depressed or anything like you do when you take shitty pills, if they were methbombs I wouldn't have been able to fall asleep last night.

16. 2 more days until pure molly for me :)