Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 more day. Ugh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Autumnwind, Jan 31, 2012.

1. 1 more day. This day is dragging along now that smoking tomorrow is all I can really think about. With what happened yesterday being so shitty, tomorrow night cannot come soon enough.

When I get the bud I'll post pics of it + the Tulip Blunt I'm wrapping it in.

Ugh. WEDNESDAY Y U NO HERE ALREADY.

/random

2. what happened yesterday?

Y U NO SMOKE TODAY?

3. Why do you have to wait one more day? Why is smoking all you can think about? What is going on!!!!!

4. this feels like the opening of a stoner film... now it will flash back to 3 days ago where the story will begin then it will end with him finally getting his weed after some crazy adventure that involves explosions n shit.

5. oh my god. genious

6. I have to wait until day after tomorrow *sniffle sniffle* :cry:

7. i have to wait till i find a job...

8. I have to wait til tomorrow 'cause that's when my temp. dealer is getting his stuff.

And the reason why It's all I'm thinking about is 'cause I haven't smoked in about a year due to being laid off and having no money and moving back home.

Having my first toke tomorrow from a Tulip Blunt.

9. that first toke is gonna put you on your ass!!! enjoy man!!!

10. Dude I fucking feel you bro. I just got a job about a week ago. Got my first paycheck this past friday (it felt...AMAZING.) So freaken amazing. Seriously.

Being able to toke a bit tomorrow is amazing. I'll be back to my old self of working, making money, and going to college. I can't fucking wait.

@Klauck Yeah I know, rofl. I wont finish that blunt what-so-ever.