1 Month Old Clones...

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by AlphaWolfOG, Dec 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hey all,
    this will be my first grow if all goes well...
    I am growing in 5 gallon pots with a 50/50 mixture of Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean Forrest. I am using General Hydroponics Flora Series for nutrients every other feeding. Not quit sure if I am making good progress or not but I have the plants on 18/6. I have the plants in direct sunlight from 8am to 5pm(SOCAL) then transfer them back inside my garage on timmer with a 20,000lumens 300 watt ballast as well as a mini ballast 120 watts and an HDX 500 Watt lamp. Let me know what you think and what I can approve. I would like to stop veg around end of Jan or early Feb. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Then why do you grow?

3. I'm growing because I'm tired of paying hundreds of dollars for medicine that I can grow myself. I am just a little hesitant due to the fact I see people with 3 foot tall plants 1 month in. As I stated its my first grow and I'm trying to learn. I posted pics. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. @AlphaWolfOG
    You can flower this set out now and still get in a spring set.. I'm So Cal and get 4 set of plants to flower per year..
    Jan 1st harvest and set out new plants = 75 day flower window
    March 15th Harvest and set out = 75 day window
    June 1st Harvest and set out.. Plants will continue to veg till early Aug and be done mid Oct..
    Oct 15th Harvest and set out 75 day window..
    This is the best set of dates I've worked out for continually setting plants out to flower here in the Southland..
    An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    Here is my thread..
    [​IMG]
    My 400 watts of T5 high outputs and the garden shed keep me supplied in vegged up plants to set out..
    Here is the So Cal outsiders thread..
    So Cal Growers Unite
    I've got a tray of 30 day old clones that will replace this set in another few days.. Once you get the system up and running there is no real cost as the mid stage vegged plants supply all the cuttings for the next run.. Getting things in sync and remembering to do my IPM is all I really do now.. ( IPM=Invasive Pest Management)
    BT for the caterpillars and Green Cure for the Powdery Mildew..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Very well then, I'll allow it. This one time. But I highly suggest you learn how to tell if you are making progress or not. Now post some pics of your homegrown bud that will make me drool. Please. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1