1 month Nitrogen deficiency major plz help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zBUDz23, Sep 7, 2011.

1. 0907011653.jpg

0907011653a.jpg

0907011654.jpg

0907011654a.jpg

My 1 month old plant is going down shit highway real fast & has nitrogen deficiency MAJORLY. I watered it with 24-8-16 feeding just before.

Idk what else to do or how long to wait but I CAN NOT let this plant die on me, it'll be the 3rd one and I can't keep losing them. This was perfectly healthy until maybe 3-4 days ago.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me!

*I know this should go in sick plants, etc. but theres 17 viewers there and 99 for indoor (and i have an indoor plant) and i need help soon so you can kinda understand why its here and not there.

2. Really. 90 people viewing, and NOBODY knows how to help me.

3. Well I dont know what nutes you are using but if its only a month than you should just be starting nutes now at like 1/4 to 1/2 strength. I use fox farm abd their NPK numbers are pretty low.

4. When I started nutes, everyone told me to stop. That was only like a week ago, and now thins.

5. you stop using nutes towards the last 2 weeks of budding what the hayy

6. Idk, but apparently thanks to that my plants dying. I know what the problem is but can anyone actually give me help on how to fix this

7. What is the rest of the info.
    what you using for light i take it you on veg
    How wet is the soil.

8. Whys that matter? Its nitrogen deficiency. I have another post with all the information on the growbox

9. Take it outside and flush it with like 15 or more gal of water then next time after that 1/4 strength of veg nutes. Not the ones you have go to the hydro store abd get some ff. Imo

10. #10 Thunderstrike420, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    Hey friend,

Have you tested your PH? I would test the water where you live then I would test the water and nute mix and see what's up. With a soil grow you should be overall around 6.5- 7.0. If your PH is really off no matter what nutes you use, the grow will have a hard time taking advantage of the feedings. You can add baking soda to the water if the PH is too low or you can add white vinager to the water if the PH is too high. A cheap PH testing kit may save your plants.

Good luck

11. [quote name='"Thundrstrike420"']Hey friend,

Have you tested your PH? I would test the water where you live then I would test the water and nute mix and see what's up. With a soil grow you should be overall around 6.5- 7.0. If your PH is really off no matter what nutes you use, the grow will have a hard time taking advantage of the feedings. You can add baking soda to the water if the PH is too low or you can add white vigager to the water if the PH is too high. A cheap PH testing kit may save your plants.

Good luck[/quote]

I agree with this also

12. Its going to be dead by the time I can run out and grab things that people want me to get. Its without a doubt nitrogen. it hasn't grown at a normal rate, the leaves are curling, its now completely drooping, Idc if its wrong i just want somebody to answer the question how do i help the nitrogen deficiency already.

13. Nothing has been wrong with the soil for the last month so why would the pH suddenly be thrown off and kill my plant?

14. Flush it. Water will not hurt it. After let the soil dry completely. I use grow big fire veg it is 6-4-4 also big bloom .01-.3-.7 and tiger bloom for flower out is 2-8-4. This is just my opinion and what I do when I have a problem I can not fix. A good flush never hurts. Imo

15. PH changes just like other conditions in your grow. The negative effect of a PH that is too high or too low is a gradual thing. The bottom line is, bad PH gradually robs the grows ability to absorb many nutrients that they need to be healthy! Anyway, I do want to comment on the fact that you came out of the gate calling this a nitrogen deficiency and you also mentioned that
    If you are unwilling to think about alternative fixes, then I think you can expect the same results you have been getting. We all want your plant to live and for you to succeed. We are giving you the best advice we can.

16. [quote name='"Thundrstrike420"']PH changes just like other conditions in your grow. The negative effect of a PH that is too high or too low is a gradual thing. The bottom line is, bad PH gradually robs the grows ability to absorb many nutrients that they need to be healthy! Anyway, I do want to comment on the fact that you came out of the gate calling this a nitrogen deficiency and you also mentioned that If you are unwilling to think about alternative fixes, then I think you can expect the same results you have been getting. We all want your plant to live and for you to succeed. We are giving you the best advice we can.[/quote]

I agree 100%

17. I never said i'm unwilling. But what do you want me to do? Run out at 9pm and load up on supplies than come home and flush it? I live with my family, I can't pull this off as easy as everyone's making it sound. Not tonight. My plant will most likely be dead tomorrow when I see her. And sorry but i look everywhere but the soil that people tell me to get isn't anywhere around me, i've checked and i don't have any nursery's anywhere by me! SO don't say i'm not willing to fix this, i am, but i'm not in the best place at the moment to fix it. Thats why i asked these so much earlier in the day so i could make my run and grab everything. I've watched my poor plant die all day, TRUST me if i could manage to pop up all this money in my hands and stuff i'd get all this stuff immediately. Unfortunately, every time i post asking what supplies i need for a growbox nobody answers or give me ridiculous answers.

**Thunder, this is not aimed towards you, i'm not trying to be an a**hole but you gotta see why I'm so aggravated. I apologize because i know this will probably irritate people and will think i'm being rude but i'm not trying to be.

18. Its all good dude just calm down everything will be ok. Even if you had everything on hand it would take a couple of days to side the improvement you want. Just remember mg soil and products gave nutes in them and can burn your plant. You could always order supplies off the internet.

19. Go outside and get some yard dirt .

20. I would dilute your nutes and give your plant a small dose of them. The yellowing leaves are carving Nitrogen. You should see an improvement vary quickly! The yellowing leaves will become brownish and eventually fall off the plant. Just let them fall off by them selfs. Like touch it and it will break off one day. Also I think your plant might need to be transplanted soon into a bigger pot. Just make sure you use some nice soil or mix one up yourself. Soil is vary important!!!! One other thing check my blog out, one of my plants had a Nitrogen craving which is now normal. Will post more recent pictures this weekend some time. GoodLuck! Post some more pictures of success@@