1 lb Auto grow , Dwc , Mars Hydro SP3000

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JoshuaE, May 17, 2021.

1. Lookin good brother

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Autoflower update, is it just me or is this thing just crawling along. Idk if it doesn't kick in soon we may have to edit the title of this thread. Lol JK I'll ride her down in flames. 20210606_234613.jpg 20210606_234636.jpg 20210606_233238.jpg 20210606_234526.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Around 3 weeks from seed, she's slower than the others I have grown in DWC. Hopefully it will have one of them "weeks " where it doubles in size or the like. Lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oh I’m sure it will, DWC seems to have a slower start than soil from what I’ve seen then it really takes off

• Like Like x 3
  5. That white lightsaber did the same slow thing last grow. It wasn't an auto, so I trimmed off some lower axials to induce an apical dominant stretch, but with an auto, you are limited in time. idk, the other plant was sharing the res and it grew fine, but they were under different lights (SF2000 vs QB96s, respectively).

Is this the first mars grow?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Yes, first time out with the Mars light. I have been taking it easy with the intensity waiting for it to get some traction. Hopefully she's got at least a few more weeks of vegative growth in her. The others have gone 35- 40 days so maybe im just being impatient/pessimistic on this Super Orange Haze. Grown in coco she was a runt but the end product made it worth trying again.

• Like Like x 3
  7. good luck I love your DWC setup. I have 2 SP300's and they have done me real nice. My harvest are awesome with these light. The removable heat sink is nice i use it in my 5X5 tent but not my purpose built room the heat is not an issue.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Ok I've officially lost faith in this plant. I really thought that putting it in Dwc would overcome the runt in it but maybe not. So my answer is Ive dropped another seed in a rockwool cube and will get it rolling as a replacement for this one in the likely case that this plant is just not going take off like we need to meet the goals of this thread. New strain is Toofless Alien (stupid name) another Mephisto cross.
    Or maybe im just being over dramatic. Lol Little plant did start to take some ppm out of the solution the past few days, maybe she's going to turn it on......
    20210611_234603.jpg 20210611_234610.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  9. fight's not over
    [​IMG]
    baakaabaakaabaakaabaakaabaakaa

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Not giving up yet, still tying down every chance I get and clipping off the stuff that gets in the way of that.
    20210612_182154.jpg 20210612_182059.jpg 20210612_182111.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  11. I have faith

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Lol Thanks for that. She's actually starting to eat and drink and even grow a little bit so I'm still working with it. Tonight a round of high stress training I guess you might call it I've been trying to shape my plants more with just my hands as in supercropping but I don't like that word that much.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Is that a 4x2? I’m trying to get an idea of it’s size

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pretty elaborate setup. Very nice

• Like Like x 3
  15. Not very familiar with that strain, but I wouldn't give up on her yet. The largest auto I have ever run almost got pitched when it was a month old and like 13 inches tall. Ended up having to snap all of her upper branches to keep her out of the light by the end and she still ended up at about 4 1/2 feet tall from the edge of the pot. Would have easily been six if let go naturally. She yielded just over a half pound, but she was a coco plant and she spent the last three weeks flipped to 12-12 because I needed to start some photos that were over growing the space. That was also with nirvana genetics and my old questionable blurple panels right before they got replaced. I have faith. If that plan kicks for you, you have a great system, much better lighting and much better genetics. Looks like no real pre-flowers yet. Hopefully she busts out for you in the next couple weeks! Cheers

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Yeah standard 2×4, we gotta pretty much fill this tent to meet the goal. As slow as it has been it's still fully vegative growth and is picking up steam so......... maybe. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thanks I am mildly hopeful again. Sometimes these just have a week where they seem to blow up.... sometimes

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thank you sir, I like building them as much as any part of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1