1 lb Auto grow , Dwc , Mars Hydro SP3000

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JoshuaE, May 17, 2021.

1. Like the title suggests I'll be trying to grow a single autoflower plant to 1 lb.
    I'm hoping at the least that it will be entertaining for anyone who wants to ride along .
    So I'll jump right in, we'll be growing Super Orange Haze from Mephisto Genetics in a standard 2×4 tent 60" tall using a new dwc setup that I just built, it recirculates about 8 gallons of solution through a Jbj Arctica 1/15 hp chiller, using Hanna Grochek inline monitors for ph,ec, and temperature.
    Lights we got a plug and play Mars Hydro Sp3000, it's my first grow using this light so we'll see how it goes to start Im impressed with the build mostly by the option to mount the driver and controller remotely and as a guy who has always built his own Lights I'm liking the on/off switch and the neatly housed controller. Lol
    Finally an Ac Infinity t6 holding the environment in line.
    Little plant is just getting started I'll do my best to fill in the details as we go along. If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them. 20210511_214506.jpg 20210511_214515.jpg 20210517_001528.jpg 20210517_001757.jpg 20210517_002308.jpg 20210517_001805.jpg 20210509_231928.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Nice brother! Im on board for sure...lets smash it!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I’ll ride along

Sent from a van down my the river

• Like Like x 4
  4. That’s a clean as fuck setup on the DWC system, you have any build pics of it? Looks like the res is in the tent below your buckets?

• Like Like x 4
  5. Never mind the white manifold made it look different. Also how do you like that self ph’Ing filter?

• Like Like x 4
  6. I’m definitely keeping tabs on this one. What an awesome setup

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I do have a few pictures of the build, the reservoir sits right beside the single plant site, overbuilt for sure but gives the capability to be left for days even in full swing. The monitor is just a monitor saves a ton of time to glance at it rather than open the tent and reservoir get the meter out .......Lol
    I have a controller but have found it difficult to match with these smaller systems plus once we dial in the EC the ph will stay solid for days on in so I haven't put a whole lot of effort into either.

These pictures are from the testing stages and show a the sample pipe made with 3/4" pipe this was a bad design I ended up using a 1.5" pipe. I have some more pictures on a different device that I can share later also.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Glad to have you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks man I'm excited for this one. A little worried about the strain choice I grew it once and it was a runt. That happens with all autos from time to time and it was a coco grow so..... thats what im telling myself anyway. Lol

• Like Like x 3
  10. Oh I get it now, that's just a 120 micron filter. Lol It does look like the Taurus filter though. You know i have the original Taurus PH perfect device. It's worse than useless it actually crashed my ph over and over until I took it out finally. Customer service after going round and round with long periods of no contact on there side their advice was to tell me i could correct my ph with chemical buffers. !?!?!!! I was so disgusted i didn't even respond and threw that piece of shit in a drawer. I should return it but im sure they would make it a hassle. They've got all the time and $ they're going get out me.
    DON'T BUY TAURUS PH PERFECT

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Come on then. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well good luck homie itll be better this time around im thinkin

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Damn a lot of nice equipment there . Im surprised to seeing somebody using a water chiller . most people skimp and have root issues lol. Am i correct your only growing a single plant ? Lot of equipment for just one . But that one could be a monster . How much space do you have in there for the plant alone ? What size root container are you using ?

• Like Like x 3
  14. KG??? FROM AN AUTO????????????

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I believe...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Fuck, I doubt a seed bank has pulled that off before. On average the yield a few hundred Grams as we know but this guy, this guy is fucking on to something no one else is.

I'm based though to be proved wrong if that will be the case then I will wipe my smug face off myself with a slap, but I feel a KG is like asking for an eternal life. Autos don't really grow more then 100cm in most cases, although I have one now 115cm, she will no way get me any more than 4 ozs dry

• Like Like x 4
  17. u haven't met Joshua before. That's why we differ ;)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  18. This guy has me seated if this is pulled off, so be it

• Like Like x 3
  19. The light is one of the best around for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  20. U aint never seen his grows? Lol he owns mephisto haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1