Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 down several more to go

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lexus_Rolla, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Just burned a blunt inside the house with my mom ahahahaha. She's baked as hell right now. She knows I smoke and lets me freely. She actually asked me to smoke in my room rather than outside. We sort of live in this little corner so I'm coverd on every side. Its safe but she's paranoid. I just had to share the family bonding. :smoking:

2. Haha lucky bastard.

3. Okay.. Where the fuck is Moldova.. And you cant advertise on these forums.. So, sadly for lexus.. THis thread may be closed.

4. Haha, thats fucking kickass. I envy you!

5. damn you're lucky... that would NEVER happen in my house lol, my parents don't even drink or eat meat... lol

6. Lmao nice dude, i've always wanted to toke wit my mom, she knew i did and let me toke in my room all the time, but she never hit it..My dad on the other hand, i toke with him every night ha!

Nothin better than passin a blunt to your mom/dad lol!

7. Alas, only in my dreams.

8. yea ive always said "man I wish my whole family smoked, like it was normal, like smoking cigs, and they grew, that would be so cool" but for you its reality, your so lucky.

9. I need to toke with my brother, my dad, my cousin, and my uncle that lives in Virginia. I know he's a toker.

10. Sweet man, my mom helped me take the virginity of my double bubbler yesterday... good times.

11. im turning green..been trying to convince my mum to toke with me..she said she tried it one time at a party but she never smoked cigs or anything so never inhaled and didnt feel anythin...a bit like bill clinton :rolleyes:
    but i think she might eat a cake..im damn sure i didnt just trip out when i heard her say shed bake me a weed cake and "might be partial to trying a bit"

12. i smoke with my bro... it is quite fun

13. damn i wish i were you.