Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

#1 Couch-Lock Strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kannabosm, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Looking for a recommendation for the most couch-lock strain? I am having the hardest time with sleep the last few weeks. Thanks for any suggestions. K

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. any strain that has extra large brown trics

or any strain going cheap as it past its harvest point

should work

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. DeathStar or Granddaddy Purp

4. purple indicas always do it for me

• Like Like x 1
  5. IDK this about late harvest angle, thank you.

6. Plants past their prime harvest dates have more amber trichs. Amber trichs indicates the THC is breaking down into CBN which gives a more sleepy effect. As usual, Vostok is spot on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. You just need good weed

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. My new favorite, bandersnatch :love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Am not one that believes there is much difference between Indica and Sativa given same THC levels. All the blabbering about effects as has been documented by cannabis science, is about marketing to what weed consumers have been led to believe.

As an occasional user that has been experimenting here in California since rec became legal, with a list of different strains, I have yet to notice any differences other than THC levels. I am just as lively for hours after smoking whatever after t-breaks. What is true is after smoking day after day, yeah smoking any strain will increasingly make one sleepy and sooner.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. True OG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gods gift and blueberry are my go too strains for sleep

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. blueberry can put you on lockdown for the evening.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. More and more people are coming to the realization that the Sativa vs Indica effects we hear about is exaggerated at best and is probably a myth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. #18 Justin SanDiego, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    Personally, I highly recommend Herijuana if you can find it. (Sometimes listed as Herojuana, Herijuana OG and Bomb OG). Perhaps you can find a potent GDP source? Or maybe some good ol' Hashplant, Hindu and/or Master Kush would work for ya. Best of luck!

Herijuana (Killer New Haven x Petrolia Headstash):
    Herijuana (Motarebel) :: Cannabis Strain Info
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Weeds, like wines and even cigarettes, have different aromas, tastes, and effects. That is what attracts each person to it's favorite. I'm such a computer and pot nerd, just about everytime I smoke different cannabis, i record in my database as much as I can. I want to know what helps with sleep or appetite suppression....etc. I don't smoke Durban Poison or Jack Herer at night to sleep. I smoke Grape pie Cookies or Sundae Driver for sleep. GG#4 good for couch lock droolin' :) . I'm in my 60s, been keeping track since my first computer in the 80s. Yes, Virginia, there is a Difference!. Peace

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Gorilla glue or ak47 have a nice couch lock. Now a few things to be aware of.
    The trichomes maturity play a lot into the effect. The less amber the more head high. I like to mature my buds to around 35-40% amber for a good couch lock with a creeping head high effect.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app