1 breeder multiple strains journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Progrouk, Mar 7, 2020.

1. #1 Progrouk, Mar 7, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    Seedbank: Anesia seeds.
    Strains.White runtz.
    Seed type:feminised photoperiod.
    Genetics:zkittlez x gelato.
    Where to grow: indoor/outdoor.
    Flowering time: 58 days.
    THC: upto 29%

So I will be growing 3 seeds from 3 strains from 1 breeder in 1 grow journal.Anesia Seed Company - Anesia Seeds
    I will be starting with white runtz which I placed 3 seeds in a glass of water on the 3-3-2020 for 24 hrs then planted into jiffy pellets and placed in a room with a constant temperature of 25c humidity 65% all photos from this posting are fully up to date to this morning these seeds will be followed by vanilla frosting followed by cherry kiss continuasly please come and join me on this little journey fellow blades thank you

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Damn wish they sent to the states

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. I could never fully understand why european countries can receive cannabis seeds no problems but it is illegal to germinate them but the states struggle to get them and lets just say were im from it is still classed as B drug with zero medicinal value lol what is that shit all about.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Money and politics!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. i also can
    two of the most powerful things in the world and not 1 person can fully unerstand either of them i know a few uk seedbanks that deliver discreetly to states that carry all the anesia lines :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. hi Progrouk .good to see you've started the new journal off .i really like them strains because of the finishing times 58 days ,..so i'll be here having a look see mate ..mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Hello mac buddy thank you for stopping on by im super excited by these 3 good flowering times and high THC winner winner bro ;) we will have to do the fast flowering from sweet seeds at least once they have my attention now lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. First transplant into 2ltr pots all will be grown in bio bizz all mix just feeding with water for the first 2 weeks the light is 450w CFL dual spectrum on 24hrs a day will be vegged for 4-5 weeks.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Along for the ride.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thank you for stopping by buddy

• Like Like x 3
  11. watching the thread mate! looking forward to this

• Like Like x 3
  12. Thank you for dropping in mate and thank you for following along on the journal too

• Like Like x 3
  13. Do you know of a seedbank that will ship these to the States? Future #1 - Anesia Seeds
    37% I gotta see these

14. yes buddy I certainly do I will pm you and I know right that and the BlackBerry moonrocks from anesia look real special.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. If u dont care to let me know too bud that would be awesome and appreciated!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. absolutely @smokeout69 be happy to help any way i can buddy.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Thanks man!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Subbed in.

The heart that loves the wicked ego creates the hated enemy. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Like Like x 1
  19. thanks man :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  20. 16 days old since breaking soil nice vigorous growth from day 1 been feeding water every 2-3 days. They are under Constant light 24hrs through whole of veg constant temps of 25.3c humidity 54%.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1