Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 bowl of bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hydrocronik, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I only have 1 bowl of bud left until tomorrow, and it's already loaded into my pipe, but not i'm debating wether or not I should use it in my pipe or in my bong. It's a small mini bong, but it hits pretty well. I would have 2 good bong hits. What does the City think?

2. Which ever you prefer. The end result is the same, right? If it's already loaded, just smoke it in the piece it's loaded in. You're gonna end up losing more goodness trying to move it to the bong.

3. just keep it in the pipe and take a small hit. get a lil buzz and leave it alone. in like 30-45 minutes hit it again. thats how i conserve when i have lil bud left.

4. yea go smoke some then ahhhh you on point tip- all the time phife.

ok anyway go smoke some then freestyle rap or make a song or play guitar. I freestyled last night and I just flew and I wish I could live in the clouds forever,,, you?

5. i'd pack half in the bong, hit it, and wait till you feel like you need to smoke the rest.

6. id leave it in your bowl and go outside to your car, push in the cig lighter and when is red hot hold it ovwer the bowl. if you do it right you can vape the weed and get many hits.

7. #7 Shortgreen, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    +rep never heard of this before. now i gotta go to my autozone sometime to pick me up external car lighter thing and rig it up to somehow make a vape. will post pics when i make the thing

8. Personally if I was down to one bowl and had to choose I would take a good bong rip and wait another hour or so and take the other one.

9. Hell yes.. i do this all the time with my dugout

Works like a charm:smoke:

10. #10 Shortgreen, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    well....my idea didnt work the element on the lighter didnt get hot enough with how i ran it.... guess i'll just have to wait and use the one in from my moms car (I'm 19 and thats the only car we have here with a working battery in it) didnt want people saying im not 18