Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.9 grams for 30$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by halokiller99, Jul 11, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I been smokeing bongs of this with JWH-018 on top im blownnn =). I never have found this great of shit my freinds brother has a grow room I guess.

2. This looks like some very sticky shiiiiit

3. Damn, could get siced the .1?
    HAHa.

4. Nice man, keep toking man. :smoke:

5. nice man better then 2.0 for 40 anyday lol. looks like it smoke reaal nice good pickup

6. i got 2.7 of that for $20

7. Hey it looks preety decent tho! BLAZE ON!

8. just kinda leafy =/

9. damn , hows that combo?

10. how dry is it and damn... jwh-018... I looked it up on wikipedia and sounds crazy!

Any more info on this? How do you get it? Is it safe?

11. nice yo, im going to get 2 g for 30 tmrw but im not sure how good its going to be

12. Yeah the JWH is the shit. Even if you smoke it on a bowl of reg like 5-10 mg you are blown out your mind. You can find it from some online vendors. It was found in "spice gold" but I dont fuck around with the blends just pure JWH. That weed is mighty tasty by itself. I dont get to enjoy good herb often so I dont even wanna put it on top half the time gives bud a plastic taste haha.

13. yea , been wantin to try it out lately