Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of White Rhino

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dilbuck, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Picked this up today for $55. I haven't smoked any yet but am about to shortly. This stuff is absolutely caked with trichs. Smell is very piney and a little lemon smell. There was so much kief at the bottom of the grinder after just grinding up one of the buds. Can't wait to smoke in a few minutes. Let's get to what you guys want to see though. Smoke report tomorrrow morning. Definitely gonna pick up some more of this before my
    guy runs out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry about the lighting on a couple of em. A little darker than expected.

2. it looks dank man, reeaaalll dank

3. wow great looking buds!:hello:

4. My friend had a g of that last weekend said it hit HARD...of course I decided to go to a party instead and hit some mids...regret it kinda now lol

5. that shit looks nice and dank. lucky ass bitch.

6. Thanks for the comments so far guys. Much appreciated. Smoke report time. All I can say is wow. This stuff absolutely crushed me. Taste is very piney and resiny. Definitely has some hashy taste. Stone hit me hard and quickly. One hit I was doing just fine, and the next and the fiance and I are laughing for a half hour. Definitely the best stuff that I have smoked. :hello:

7. that stuff looks great, glad it's the best shit you've smoked too!

8. That's some sexy lookin stuff you got there

9. Looks tasty, do one for me...

10. looks like some bomb... i had some that was super fluffy not too much pine... more like a super sweet lemony diesel smell with mine but i guess everywhere is different

11. wow! that is some dank lookign nugget.

12. Shit looks dank man.
    Nice pickup.

13. I'll make sure I light one up for GC tonight. Thanks man.

14. then i jizzed in my pants

that shit looks gooood. and for 55? ballin'

15. Yeah I got a bit lucky. Normally stuff like this would probably run a bout $65. I got shorted a bit last time so he made up for it in quality and price. I think I'll be picking up a quarter of this sometime next week. Lots of good stuff has been coming through my area in WI.

16. yeaa I had white rhino before. I love the way you're smoking and like damn I'm not that high whats the deal? then like 1 minute later...bam! lol

17. ugh so lucky. I never get ballin' shit coming through my town. It's always just kindbud, 40 an 8th. if i got my hands on anythign nicer i'd buy a decent bulk.

18. Ya that shit hits you hard...!!! Absolutely dank:smoke:

19. the only word that comes to mind is incredible. have fun with that its beautiful.

20. Bombastic!