Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ManOnTheMoon424, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Kinda blurry but from what I can see it looks good. How much did you pay?

2. Yea it's a new camera I'm just getting used to it. And I paid 65, I bet you could probably get a much better price out in Oregon though! Especially if you're growing haha

3. It's not exactly easy to grow outdoors here lol its all done indoors and I havent attempted sour but I should huh. I LOVE lemon haze but its fuckin impossible to find around here. Nice pickup though :)

4. looks tasty enjoy!

5. Yea you should give it a try, and I know I love the lemon haze! Purple cream is nice too. I know theres a lot of that in Oregon. I've heard of diesel being cross bred with lemon haze also, I bet that is amazing.

Thanks guys. Just startin to get into this nug, I love it. Everyone I've smoked it with so far has been stunned.