Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of High Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ekush04, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I pay 60 for an 8th of dank usually, you can't get it for any cheaper around here
    so you're saying I'm getting ripped off?

2. I'm going to be there when he gets it and he has a scale to weigh it all out.

3. Not to a close friend. And there's no way anyone should be making 20$ profit off an eighth... So your wrong.

4. u live like 10 minutes away from king of prussia in pennsylvania and 1/8 is like 60 and i go to jersey like 309090979 times a year and thats bout how much it is in south around ocean city and atlantic cuty

5. A gram is a unit of measurement. A gram will weigh a gram :)

6. Mids: To me mids are green, no brown, noticable smell that doesn't go through the bag unless in high amounts. Might be compressed, might not. Pushed the ground bud together won't make it stick, but if you look close you will see trichs (not many but you will).

Mids prices:
    gram: 5
    eighth: 15
    quarter: 25
    half: 50
    ounce: 80

7. i'm not sure where you get your weed but you can get an O for 80? sign me up for an O..shiiiit...

8. i get a 1/4 of mids for $35

i dont think its a good deal but i also don't the prices in your state so...