Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of Bubble Gum

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bossman3, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Picked this unknown dank up today. it smells like straight bubble gum which is why I'm naming it as such. its fairly frosty all around...sativa high. real euphoric high, great head buzz (especially forehead). picked this up in Baltimore for 60 1/8th.

Attached Files:

2. nice man and indeed, it looks sativa. enjoy:smoke:

3. I tried Bubblegum about a month ago and it's been my favorite bud because of the smell, taste and the high is incredible. I've gotten a ton of other strains since then that has been stronger, but the Hugh, taste and smell is amazing with Bubblegum.

4. #4 HxCurt, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
  5. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Wouldn't mind seeing other buds of it to get an idea of the bud structure..

I know you're just naming it because of the smell, but I had an QP or HP (forget) of legit bubblegum long ago, musta been like 6 or 8 months ago now that I think about it. I should try to find those pics...

edit: there it is :3 http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/856177-%2A%2A-hxcurt-mega-pick-up-thread-%2A%2A-lost-pics-43.html#post14451689[/quote]

it's pretty airy. when my guy handed me the bag I thought it was a quarter. yours looks much much much denser. mine might not be bubblegum but it sure fucking smells like it.

6. Best bubblegum i had was eeh...idk. umm 6 or 7 years ago?
    talked to hesnice@ and he hooked me up with free sample of bubblegum

2 nugs. one stem. nothing bud sweet bublegum stinkn buds wrapped around one stem.
    no seeds. no other stems. straight buds son.

i got HIGH AS FUCK. i miss hesnice :(

7. man, this got me all excited. I'm supposed to pick up an oz of this up Tuesday :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

I haven't smoked bubble gum yet either xD

8. Great strain, easily in my top 10 if it's grown well.

yours looks like it is, nice grab.

9. oh boinkers.

10. The Bubblegum I've gotten was green with orange hairs, kinda fluffy not too dense and the smell was good once the nug was broken but nothing that wreaked through the baggy

11. Looks delicious - only smoked this once

12. Yeah bubblegum seems to be big in the Baltimore area