1/8 of boomers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Havok, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Just picked an eighth for 35 but its basicaly my only resource so w/e. I was told its half tazmanian and half pink buffalo. ive been excited as hell to experiance these, seeing how ive been wanting to pick up for some time now.

my bad about the shitty camera

Attached Files:

2. that pink buffalo goes good with dat purple tarantula kush

3. lol not sure if i made it clear enough but i meant that there are two different strains of mushies in my pickup.

4. Hey congratz on the pickup man....I've always wanted to try pink buffalo...I hear its one of the most potent strain of shrooms out there. Good luck on your journey!!:hello:

5. om nom nom nom nom

I want those! have fun man :)

6. +++VIBES+++ Enjoy man.

7. damn u got a scale? that looks like a super fat 8th.

8. This. Looks like you got given a bit extra my friend!

Have fun man, shrooms own!! :D

How you planning on dosing? And how much? Taking that whole 8th would be nuts!

9. miam miam miam, enjoy your trip bro :) :wave:

10. #10 Havok, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    yea man i got a scale. it weighed out perfect.

i plan on taking them all at once! i was thinking about waiting till the weekend a make some plans to go camping but i think its getting a little to cold for that. but if i can get another beautiful day like today then im deffinitly going to enhance it. :D

EDIT: i decided to take advantage of todays beautiful weather and i just gobled them all up. i just downed a couple cups of some awesome orange/banana/pineapple juice aswell.

i cant wait to se what the day brings :)

11. nice glad it weighed out right, have fun with those, ull be on another planet. ive been on gc for years and i dont think ive ever asked someone if they have a scale because something looks like way more. its usually someone asking if something is ann 8th and it looks like 2 grams at most. haha. glad u got a good connect.

12. haha yea man im having the time of my life. i just went for a short walk in my woods to check everything out and found myself appretiating mushies. But yea ive deffinitly done my share of checking everything out on GC and come across alot of the same stuff, its mostly in the stash jar though, i like to stay in the box becuase everyones usualy open to everything....ha well mostly everything :p.

but im gunna check out what today has instore for me ill check back in awhile. :wave:

13. The box is fun!! Just ignore the countless benzo/opiate threads and you can find some fun stuff!!

14. lucky man! looks good, kinda looks like bullets

15. haha yea most people could probly get it confused with a dxm board rather than a board for all varieties of substances

16. My friend that grew some shrooms before said you always best to weigh them out, because their densities are all different, making it almost impossible to eyeball. Also their potency can range(something about blue being good). Just have fun with your shroomies is all I can say :D