Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.5 Ounces of Orange Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pochotoker, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Bought 1.5 ounces of orange kush yesterday for 400 bucks. Amazing deal around the NY tri-state area. Luckily my friends brother came back from college to hook me up with this deal because his girlfriend got this from the dispensary she works at in Santa Cruz, California. Its name comes from the ridiculous amount of orange hairs it has. It also has a ton of cool white hairs on it.

Apparently this stuff is supposed to be some of the purest bud in California whatever that means. However, it is the best trimmed bud i have ever seen in my life so i guess thats what they mean by "purest." There is literally no shake or leaves that come off this bud. I've had danker shit but I will say that smoking this shit is a treat. Its so smooth and just tastes wonderful. Still gets me really, really high though:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Seen way better in California, probably some mid shelf meds. Not a bad pickup but she took you

3. Well yea i have definitely seen much better myself. I was using a scratched up 3.2 megapixel phone camera. It definitely is not mids because mids give me headaches.

She didn't really take me either because i'd be normally spending 550 on this deal anywhere else here in NY. Not to mention she runs a big risk getting it from coast to coast

4. damn dude your camera must really suck cuz i too first thought it was mids hahaha. it isn't all that fluffy either, looks bricked. but i'll take your word for it, have a good toke with it

5. Looks like you got some cash there son :wave: and the bud looks decent too.

6. [quote name='"Pochotoker"']Bought 1.5 ounces of orange kush yesterday for 400 bucks. Amazing deal around the NY tri-state area. Luckily my friends brother came back from college to hook me up with this deal because his girlfriend got this from the dispensary she works at in Santa Cruz, California. Its name comes from the ridiculous amount of orange hairs it has. It also has a ton of cool white hairs on it.

Apparently this stuff is supposed to be some of the purest bud in California whatever that means. However, it is the best trimmed bud i have ever seen in my life so i guess thats what they mean by "purest." There is literally no shake or leaves that come off this bud. I've had danker shit but I will say that smoking this shit is a treat. Its so smooth and just tastes wonderful. Still gets me really, really high though:smoke:[/quote]

Haha yeah dude it legit some of the best smoke I've had in awhile I got a oz of it and a half for 300 well 250 for the oz and before that I got a half oz from him

7. def not top shelf from a dispensary she took u man. proly got that stuff for like 100-175 an oz if not cheaper.
    she might have bought off the street dealers which would make it even cheaper.
    u got took ma man :/

8. Yea man im not very happy with the pics, i'll try to get some better ones. They are really dense nugs, not bricked at all. Try to imagine that last pic with the bud in my hand with THC crystals all over it :D

9. Considering it came all the way across the nation that not to terrible of a price. Good pickup and steal in nyc sir

10. definitely heard of bud like that going for more than what you paid for it for the east coast. nice stack too. :smoke:

11. Yea... definetly not mids.. from the 2nd pic I can see how some would think that, but it looks overall like nicely trimmed and hella dense buds ;) + for 400 for 1.5oz thats a snaaaaaaaag for my prices, smoke one up for meh man :eek:

12. what i should have said is...you got a hella good deal.

13. Very respectable pickup man, smoke it and enjoy it up!

14. The first pick looks like Chicken bites or summit Mmmmm... I dream of buying my first ounce :D

15. [quote name='"R0Y5TON"']The first pick looks like Chicken bites or summit Mmmmm... I dream of buying my first ounce :D[/quote]

I don't even know what oz I'm on by now lol probably my 100th

16. In NY that price is amazing.

17. good smoke for a good price

18. I've had Orange Kush before. Nothing remarkable but still good nonetheless. Tasted great.

19. he honsestly did not get jipped at all
    this isnt top shelf like a 50 eighth in socal this prolly be 40 or 45 eighth at most clubs
    but even if she did honeslty i would say got it at 160 at the least,shes still coming from cali to ny thats so much gas money and risk for a profit of around 150 bucks i mean if i was i was in ny i would be stoked
    but im in cali jus drive over to a club in hollywood and get this at around 170 but this place having the beast ounce deals in california

20. [quote name='"F. Fontaine"']I've had Orange Kush before. Nothing remarkable but still good nonetheless. Tasted great.[/quote]

The batch of Orange kush I had was remarkable it was fire and very frosty