1.5 months into flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TryinToGrowBud, Mar 3, 2015.

1. #1 TryinToGrowBud, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    I'm about 1.5 months into flowering, about 4 months from seed. My 4 girls seem to be doing well. One in particular seems to be doing way better than the rest in terms of flower volume. The rest have much smaller ones. Two questions... when might I be ready to harvest? I'm thinking at least another month? I was also wondering how you dry it after LST. Usually it's just a few long stems that you hang upside-down, but this is a lot of little stems. Do I just leave the small flowered stems on the main trunk to dry, or do those get cut off? Thanks.

[Edit: add image]

Attached Files:

2. That was a 2.5 month veg?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You can just cut the whole plant and hang it upside down in the tent with the lights off and fan on to circulate air. It will dry slower this way than single branches but will preserve taste and smell better I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

First grow, small pots, changing conditions. I imagine the small pots were the biggest contributor to their size... I don't have space for bigger with 4. Next time, I'll go with just 2, and go bigger.

5. What's your set up man ? Looks amazing! What LED ya Got? Looking to switch to LEDs for that size grow. Thanks

Sinful Saints [SinS]

6. Thanks! It's a pretty simple setup. Found the biggest tupperware container I could find, and cut some holes in the top (side actually as it's sitting on its side) for the light and fan exhaust; cut a hole in the front (actual top) for air intake. I've got 4 LED lights hooked up on 3 splitters. Not sure if we're allowed to post links, but I got some cheap LED grow lights from Amazon; a few different kinds totaling a bit over 100W. I originally had CFLs, but they were way too hot. It's not very spacious, but it works well for a small, contained grow. Hopefully the plants will be much bigger next time around.