1.5 grams?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Letmeburn88, Dec 26, 2006.

1. is there anyway that this is 1.5 grams or is my scale fucked up?

Picked up from a new dealer ...bought an eighth of dro for 35$ and i wieghed it and it was 1.5 but idk if my scale is fucked up or new dealer just eye balled it?

http://img321.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1225062252tq2.jpg

P.s.my scale is a wieght watchers one lmfao....but i dont think it would be wrong? idk...

2. Put a nickel on scale it should way 5.0 that will tell you if its legit btw wrong section

3. Wrong section, buddy.

4. real short/it doesnt look very dense and by the looks of the cello it is only bout a dime so id throw some punches or ask if he made a mistake/what did you pay?

5. the fuck you complaining about? where i live its 50 dollars an eighth regardless of how bomb it is..

6. LOL damn that sucks dude, but we all get ripped off sometimes.

7. looks like 2 grams... but try the nickel thing... easiest way to see if a scale is off

8. it looks like ~3grams a lil less prolly where im at its 3.5 for 40 and some dank is 50 and its never really THAT dank... and ur scale... is it one of those balance scales with a weight on each side, or is it one with a single tray on top that press down on a spring to display the weight... either way GET A DIGI!

9. thanks everyone, scale was wrong....it said a nickel was .3 grams
    but yea it still is light shit and i dont think its a REAL 8th.....think dealer eye balled it...but w.e. i smoked a little of it ...its not bad for 35$ an 8th.... around here its 35-40 for dro....and 50 for like purple haze....55-60 for some jack ohera or Sour Diesel

10. Actually looks pretty good to me, good looking weed too.

11. dude thats a big 1/8th

12. well it looks like mids, so yeah dude you got ripped for $30. I'd pay somthing like 10- 15 bucks for somthing that small,

13. a us dollar bill weighs 1gram and a nickel weighs 5 grams! test your scales than re-weight he bud! It looks like it could be an eight of moderately dense buds, I have beasters now, and each little nug is weighing in at 7 grams.. o.k. not so little but its real dense...

14. Dude an eigth is 2.2-5 1.5 isn't even a half eigth...stop being harsh and ignorant.

15. yeah id be mad just cus i was told itd be an 8th and come on you neeed atleast 3 grams before u can even call it a 8th