Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4oz Sour Diesel pick up *DANK* macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grimtoker, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Very nice man. I would love to rip that in my bong .

2. That bud looks very nice.

But why not tell us how it smells and tastes?
    If you are vague with your descriptions, it is hard to make a good response to the post, other than " looks nice "

3. Lucky bastard :)

4. Smells like no other bud I've had before. Skunky and earthly, just disgustingly stanky buds.

The smoke is very smooth, no flavor on the inhale, distinct sour skunky taste on the exhale. If you've ever smoked sour d you know exactly what I'm talking about :smoking:

5. That is some grade A weed right there enjoy Bro

6. You have to consider that you the grower get paid a price (in your case $175) to compensate you for growers costs such as electricity & nutes. Then they sell it for $250, pay taxes out the ass on it, and with whats left they have to pay for their building, insurance, electricity, employees time etc. They make money, but not as much as people may think.

7. Looking real good!:D