Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4oz of mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by damage420, Apr 7, 2013.

1. What is the best thing to do with a 1/4 of some mids, should i make butter, oil, hash?

2. nope. not enough thc for those in my opinion. maybe 2 or 3 big blunts.. yeah that's what I'd do.

3. Sell it then buy a 1/4 of dank!

4. Smoke it. I never really understood the hate on mids. I smoke mids daily simply because there isn't enough difference in the high compared to dank to justify paying outrageous east coast prices ($60-$65 for an eighth).

5. WORD. Although he'd probably only be able to get a couple grams w/ the cash from that. Still worth it in my book.

6. Really?? I prefer to pay extra for no headaches. But i guess it depends on your definition of mids.

7. Make a batch of brownies. It's the right amount.

8. You serious? The HIGHEST I've ever had to pay is $60.
    Usually the go for $50 but depends on who you're getting it from.
    Whenever I see ppl talking about west coast prices I want to shot myself.

9. exactly how i feel. to me nothing is worth more then 60 per 1/8 or 400 an o. 50 is typical where I'm at on the east coast.

10. Agreed! Plus, I personally like quantity over quality. Dankity dank is nice once and a while, but I mostly have mids.

11. To be honest guys i hate to break it to you but im on the east coast and if someone told me even 55$ an 1/8 i would tell them to fuck off so fast there head would spin, all about that 40-45 an 1/8

12. I enjoy a good outdoor most the time. nothing fancy but still better than mids. (imo) and the dank once in a while is a great treat. Tho I define mids as pretty much brown weed with more seeds and stems than bud. like ditch weed. Im sure everyone has their own definition and standards. main thing is do what you like and don't let nobody give you no shit!

13. Make edibles if you have experience or aren't afraid to mess it up. If not sell it and buy dank, or just smoke it because it's not like it won't get you high.

14. Mids just give me headaches, and a dirty high

I am from the northeast and get my zips of dank for $300 and under.

Sell that shit and buy dank son

15. either smoke it or buy more sense you will need a lot for a decent batch of whatever your doing

16. you wont get much out of it if you do that, just smoke it. if you want to make some hash get atleast an ounce.

17. Not enough to hassle bubble hash with (I start with an oz). I guess i'd just smoke it.