1:40 A.M. Session

Discussion in 'General' started by Sweetleaftoker, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Was a little scary. I blazed outside and then walked around and I kept hearing weirdass noises and I was looking around frantically like WTF... I hope it was just coyotes :eek:

2. JUST coyotes? What else is out there where you live lol

3. Holy shit man, i was just outside burning (it's only 1am here) but i heard coyotes behind my house as well. They howl like fucking crazy sometimes.

I've gotten used to it but whenever my friends come over and we're out smoking late they geek out so hard when they start hearing shit lol. I seriously doubt they would ever attack you though. They're too pussy.

4. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']JUST coyotes? What else is out there where you live lol[/quote]

Bears.

5. Love me a smoke in those dark hours. Scariest thing is the possums growling :smoke:
    Seriously though. They sound like fucking robotic monsters when you're high in that darkness

6. [quote name='"Autechra"']Love me a smoke in those dark hours. Scariest thing is the possums growling :smoke:
    Seriously though. They sound like fucking robotic monsters when you're high in that darkness[/quote]

I know dude and the sounds from the factory nearby make it worse

7. Shit, you have factories nearby operating at 1:40 AM? All the ones in my area would be long closed, although none of them are near my suburb thank god.

8. [quote name='"Autechra"']

Shit, you have factories nearby operating at 1:40 AM? All the ones in my area would be long closed, although none of them are near my suburb thank god.[/quote]
    The semis at fedex and shit goes all night but thank God it's not very loud

9. auditory hallucination ?

10. pfff i live near a freight trainstation you hear the screeching of the wheels when the train is stopping allllllll night and as an added bonus the loud bangs of the cargo containers being loaded.....but you get used to after a while lol.

11. Zombies... :(

12. what the fuck are you guys scared of coyote's for? shit i walk a trail daily that's full of them. They're scared shit less of humans, thus they avoid you. Mountain lions on other hand, another story..

13. I hear you.... we dont have bears or coyotes, but one time after blazing in the summer i went to bed with the window fully open and there was a fox in our garden "crying" (as they do when they wanna protect their kids) and it sounded like it was right inside my room haha
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIb5PmJsj6U]Female fox crying - YouTube[/ame]

the sound itself wasnt so scary, but never heard a fox cry before and it was so loud for their size haha

damn slow loris are the best animals ever

Slow loris loves getting tickled - YouTube

14. [quote name='"We Here"']what the fuck are you guys scared of coyote's for? shit i walk a trail daily that's full of them. They're scared shit less of humans, thus they avoid you. Mountain lions on other hand, another story..[/quote]

When they sound like little kids getting slaughtered it's kinda freaky

15. Here is the irony... you're scared of the animal sounds and most animals are scared of the people sounds... LMAO... what we have is a bunch of scary asses walking around in the dark.

16. Black people

17. Coyotes will stay away from you. I've been close enough to see one during a smoke session and it ran as soon as it heard us. I had two drunk friends with me so they were making a lot of noise and I was the only one with eyesight good enough to see it haha.

18. If its a cheetah, approach! Its been scientifically proven they like stoners and weed.

Proof:
    [​IMG]