Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 oz pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bgw001, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Just got this 1/4 off a different dealer,I was told it is chocolate kush

Smells nice and fairy dry but the colour looks a bit unusual to me.

Not smoked any just yet

What do you think??

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. Looks pretty decent the nugs look good I'd smoke it looks like fire 8/10 :smoke:

3. I can't have a smoke till later either so gotta wait to find out.

Got it for a really good price off this new guy so maybe I'm looking for something wrong with it lol

• Like Like x 1

4. Nothing wrong with getting I good price I pay £25 for 5-7gs of fire and £40 for 8-14gs it all depends on what my plug pays, cheaper he gets it cheaper he sells it at, the weed is always fire if it isn't my plug won't sell it lol

5. #5 Lke420, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017

6. Yh paid £25 for this and its weighin 7.3 so feels like a bargain as mostly been paying £10/g due to moving areas

• Like Like x 1

7. Thats decent my plug usually does me good deals because he grows with his friend then they split the harvest lol he sells to everyone else £10 a gram he does me 2gs for £15 or full weights that are over by a mile lol

8. #8 Lke420, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    New to the area from ny

9. Its against the rules to ask for a plug on here bruh and I'm not from NY I'm from england lol

10. My fault bro lol. New to the forum

• Like Like x 1

11. Edit the post before a mod see's it bro or they'll delete it and give you a warning lol

12. Bit fluffy but otherwise looks on point. Nothings perfect looks like a good smoke :smoke:

13. You're lucky that you can just buy off of a person like that and not get ripped off

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

14. Looks like some fluffy shit op... and LOL at the hook up request... sure mate they can just send it
    To you from England to NY.... bleh...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks nice