1/4 oz of BC Big Bud

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Sep 9, 2004.

1. My dealer just grew this shit, hydro. This 1/4 cost me $40 canadian. This nug weighed in at 7.2 grams.

Attached Files:

• 47.JPG
      47.JPG
      File size:
      73.3 KB
      Views:
    • 48.JPG
      48.JPG
      File size:
      83.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Heres a size comparison pic

Attached Files:

• 49.JPG
      49.JPG
      File size:
      100.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Awesome. Once again man, you've got an awesome hook up.

4. ya for a quarter of dro round here is like 100

5. Niice. I'm smoking that exact strain! Well, not at this moment...But I have it, and it looks just as tasty as yours do! Congrats!

6. those nugs look similiar to mine, but i think id rather spark a blunt of that :D

7. they dont call it BIG BUD for nothing eh?

8. Ah, Ludachris, you always have some of the best shit on here man. Keep posting pics and we will keep drooling after them. I had just picked up 1/4 of killer dank the other day but I would love to have that too! :smoke:

9. nice man nice. Looks like the shit i get except mine smells spicy yet as good as hash plant.

10. that looks like 2 dubs at most

11. Are You Joking? Rofl

12. that looks like u dont know shit. if my dealer was as stupid as u, i would have an oz for 40 bucks. its called a digital scale, and u cant tell how much the shit weighs by eyeing it out

13. Sorry but Im not the best with the lingo, a dub is also known as a blunt? Because I can fit in 7 grams into 2 blunts very easily. I'm thinking it means a gram though, which I can see more then 2 grams just by looking at its size comparison to a lighter.

14. lol thats all i have to say

15. 2 dubs.........heh...........7.2 eh?............must have been one juicy bud..........looks like some bomb............