1/4 of mushrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by elproducto, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Just picked up a quarter of shrooms yesterday for $50, it's my first time picking them up and I was wondering if this looks like a quarter. Also, do the shrooms look like they're good quality? Can anyone tell what type of shrooms they are from the pics?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yeah - looks like a quarter to me. Dunno what strain they are though and you won't know the potency until you try them out. If it's your first time trying them, I'd just eat like an 1/8th and see how you like it. Enjoy your trip!

3. i bet you would trip just eatting that one stem on the top.

looks like good mushies to me.

some of my best trips have been off of 2-2.5 grams

4. Honestly looks more in the 4-5gram range to me...

But no way to tell without a scale.

Happy tripping!

5. They look kinda moldy too.. could just be bruising though... hard to tell from the picture.

6. They really don't look like they're in the greatest condition, and it's hard to judge how heavy they are, I'd purchase a scale, btw.

If it's your first trip dude I'd eat like 2 grams, if they're any good you should trip :D

7. Eat the whole 1/4th.

8. No way dude way too much, if you conserve you can always trip like a week or two later :p

9. i <3 mushies

10. they look alright, i'd eat an 1/8 at a time, or give a friend an 1/8 and trip with someone

11. I agree.. I tripped 4g the other night and was completely mind blown.

EDIT- yeah those mushies look like shit too.

12. Look like psilocybe cubensis.

13. They are Cyanescens, and that's not a quarter. That looks like enough for one good trip, but not two - which is what a quarter of shrooms should be good for.
    They arn't moldy or bad, they are just dried. Cyanescens bruise a blue-ish and eventually will look almost black. Trust me, I've eaten Cyanescens that look a lot worse than that, I'm talking about wet and completely bruised to look all black.

Cyanescens are the most common shrooms that grow in my area, so I've been able to pick and eat these mushies quite a few times. They are not the most potent, and you probably won't hallucinate. But they do give you very enlightened thoughts, and in my opinion are fun alone, but best when you are with a close friend who you will in turn feel a great connection to while tripping.

Have a good one,
    Oz.

14. Looks like cubensis to me.

15. just my opinion but I dont think it looks like a quarter...more like an 8th...not much more than an 8th for sure...

16. I completely agree- I can have a nice, intense trip on 2g, so, yuo can space that shit out over a couple months.

But I love intense experiences, and seven grams of mushrooms is the mos amazing thing I've ever lived through :hippie:

17. Hell yea dude, the first time I ever tripped I took like the most badass amazing boomers ever, I was tweaking, best night of my life, well asides from tripping taking my history final and trying to write legibly :D

18. they look pretty good...a good way to tell if theyre real is to check out of theres blue on the stems...and those stems seem to have a good deal of blue...thats gonna be a hell of a trip if you eat the whole quarter