Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 of high mids for 80 ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ByBySucker, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Does this sound like a good deal? The guy sais it's dank but it was sitting around for a while so it got a little dried out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. lol. no

3. $80 for a quarter means you should be getting some straight fire.

4. It depends on the bud really... the term 'high mids' can have 1000 different definitions depending on where you live. Here high mids are what some places call regs; we have great weed here, but we just have stupid terminology for it. I have seen some plaes where high mids are quite awesome and everything in between so its all about your local definition.

5. Try where I live.... 80 a quarter means your getting the best deal possible, an average quarter is $120. And so I say... FUCK NORTH CAROLINA!!!

6. I live in NC as well, our prices are awful. And same goes, 120 for a quarter of loud. Its sucks. And I'd personally ask t o see the bud mmyself

7. #8 garrison68, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    What you pay depends on where you live.  It sounds like the person selling it is being honest, and not over-hyping it as top quality.  Sometimes you have to take what you can get, unless you can travel.     

8. It all depends on where you live. 80 a quad is a good deal where I live, but in most places that would be a rip off.

9. #10 artic, Aug 25, 2013
    What the hell is a high mids anyway? It's either good bud or its not

10. Good price mane long asss its quality low grade dankb

11. I decided yes because he's a pretty good friend of mine. Ill put up some pics tonight probably

12. And most people are asking 120 a q around here and that's usually high end mids. Kinda tough finding really dank bud around here, for me anyways.

13. I almost wish I had that problem for financial reasons. There is some great bud where I live but that is all there is, dealers don't like to mess around with anything they can't sell for 60/120 so it is sorta forced that you buy good bud for a lot or go without bud. Occasionally some cheaper stuff comes around but it seems like those days are over :devious:

14. I could get that for $40

15. Well good for you. I however, can not.

16. Just picked it up. Will update with pictures later tonight.

17. #18 fuckingethan, Aug 25, 2013
    anything with the word "mids" in it should be much, much cheaper than anything to do with quality bud. $80 a quad sounds like quality, not quantity.

18. I just picked up a quarter of mids for $60, and they're bomb as shit.

19. I'm in north Carolina and I pay $140 for medical green. It's very good...

We all love the green
    You and I
    Let's smoke some weed
    & get high! :)