Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1,200 For a O!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FormerlyBlank, Aug 17, 2008.

1. 7g a lb all day in the city. nyc that is.
    i LUV it......:hello:

2. in ontario i have NEVER heard of anythin about 260$ an ounce, even OG kush etc , if some1 told me 1000 here, i'd assume theyre gonna pull out a piece and rob me if i said i'd buy it lol

3. Damn, I believe MidwestKind just got shut the fuck up.

4. I just love so many different strains for so many different reasons, and I don't even call shwag weed, it's just bagged shit that gives you a buzz. Thats why I thought the statement "weed is weed" was incorrect. If you were just pointing out the difference between it and other harder drugs, then good for you. But I 'm not gonna try heroin, and I actually have known quite a bit about H for many years, so don't pull that " if you knew anything about it you would know that on the street heroin is mostly lactose and other chemical agents" I have been styudying drugs for 10 years now, and I've learned quite a bit of info.;)

The most correct statement I've ever read on this site is " I love the dank". :D

Actually I forgot I even posted the response, I never shut the fuck up.

5. I know a kid that was going to spend $420 (haha) on an ounce, although I convinced him not to. That's the highest price I've heard thrown around here...

6. i almost got in a fight with one of my cousins friends while visiting NJ when the dude tried to charge me like 450 for an oz that id pay like 250 for in CA tops

7. +1

I agree with the area controlling price. It's mostly about who you know though. I've been able to get Shoreline skunk for 320/o and it was just as good as some AK that I picked up for 420... around here you get unnamed dro for 20/g;55/60 1/8... but if you can find exotics its 25g/70+ 1/8th....and then if you can find medical stuff like f11,g13 its like 30/g...

but if go to austin/tx i can usally put my hands on some dank like OG kush for 300tops....

but it all boils down to who you know. If you know the guy sellin g's and 1/8s your sol and paying the price... but if you know the guy selling oz's and qp's your set! Supply and demand effects prices of dro biggtime imho.

:smoking:

8. NO.....Theres is not an oz of cannabis on this planet worth 1200 dollars.

9. No he's talking dollars. Drugs in Japan are notoriously taboo like you couldn't believe. I think the avg price is somewhere around 50/g. Which is like 5500 yen

10. the most I've seen here in tx. was 550 for an O of Blueberry X Sour-D. thats a crazy price!

11. no STD's either

12. these prices are ridiculous, i live near sacramento and only smoke club weed and the most they ever charge is 400 an ounce, and that's for Headband (master kush x og kush x sour D) which felt like smoking opium

13. vouch

best weed ive ever got was 200 for a oz from a friend. sticky as hell, the inside looked like diamond dust and it needed 2 bags for the stink. must have been skunk

canadian prices rock.

14. 3gs an LB all day in the city. Indianapolis that is.

I love it more.

15. I dont spend money on weed.....lol, get it?

I love it more.....j/k:hello:

16. Uh.. 900 an ounce is not legit at all. Maybe for an ounce of heroin. Although I know some people who paid 1000 for an ounce of purp.

17. i pay 600 for ssh and i paid 800 for an some unknown that was out of this world. i usually get all my shit from that 1 guy and i dont complain about prices because i have never gotten anything as good as his and i can say everytime is worth every penny. but usually its 400 - 500 for kush sour d stuff like that. if i were to pick it up by the lb it would come out to be paying like 345 an ounce