Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 pound of some Florida krippy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HappyMeal, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Does every 1/2 lb come with a naked Barbie?

2. Thats harsh man, sure it isn't the best manicured dank nuggets, but i'll bet it gets you baked if you rolled yourself a nice J of it.:smoke:

If he grew it himself it would likely be good chron, usually is when you devote time and effort to a personal garden, rather than a commercial operation, which is likely where that weed originated from.

Way to be a hater mayne.:hello:

3. haha!

4. Send some out here n*g

5. 1500/hp, 3000/lb for that shit is truly a ripoff but it doesn't look too bad, reminds me of the shit my grower friend from FL grew... got you high... for 30-hour minutes... pretty gay weed if you ask me strains like g13, lemon haze, blue cheese, white russian (worst weed he grew), hashplant, but he lives in CO now and has his card ;)... hopefully he grows dank haha. ...

i get pounds for 2800-3200 here in Montana... depends on how my guys caregiver is feeling haha. Yet i would not buy that much weed ever... unless i plan on pushing hard... :p (usually get a few ounces or a qp, 200/oz or 240/oz delivered haha, my buddies and I just got 2 oz delivered from Bozeman to Billings for $480... i only had to pay $160 for 22g :smoke:... other buddies did 260/oz and 60/6g, 700-800/3.5oz-QP... Purple Snow, Blue Dream, Afgooey, Crown Royal, Silvertip, and DJ Shorts Blueberry

This will put your "crip" to shame... Montana's Famous Silvertip :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not trying to thread jack... but this thread is beginning to be too much :rolleyes:

6. u lucky sob

7. dont know where yall are but only dank here in my town

8. when i said 1500 for a qp i was talking bout stuff on that caliber ^^^^

Still retarded expensive, but what u gonna do. I move into my house at the beginning of august. Got the tent ready to go, cant wait!

9. god damn that silvertip is BEAU-tiful

10. florida is a sick state for nugs, they are like self sustainable because their state is so big, no one wants to drive nugs all the way down to south florida so everyone grows their own dank

11. God I'm glad I live in northern california..

12. #32 spokamsterdam, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wtf????

13. #33 spokamsterdam, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats how we roll in spokane too bro. All super kill all day. Is there cuts availiable of that silvertip in re dispensaries over there? That shit looks dope an I love having potent strains that you can say were originally bred in your area

14. #34 Rattlesnake Bob, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011

heh alright gonna be like that eh? in the spirit of friendly competition, sofla's famous mango!

[​IMG]

255/z
    490/2oz
    800/qp
    :smoke:

15. I love mango man... ive had it on several occasions but yours looks pretty superb. Pretty good price for Florida too... i would pay it.
    And yeah you can walk into any Montana collective/dispensary and you will be guaranteed to find Silvertip... it's pretty much the only strain that you are guaranteed to get here haha. Ive had probably 5+ different harvests of it... very good bud but it has grown on me quite a bit haha. :smoke:

16. you spend 375 an ounce when buying a qp? that's ridiculous. my friend picks up a qp in the 248 (southeastern michigan) for 800.

OP-nice buds from what i can see, nug shots would be great though

17. hah it's dope to see the local flavors of dank from other parts of the country :wave:sounds like mango here is pretty much the way silvertip is up your way, pretty much always guaranteed to find it around somewhere. the silvertip looks like some primo for sure too, just checked out the genetics, that's a cross i want to try!

18. Must be nice to be in a medical state with dispensarys and the option to grow your own. Not everyone is that lucky. If i bought by the ounce it would be 450. I want the good shit, the good shit costs good money.

19. Actually everyone is this lucky... it's called moving! A lot of people consider moving from their shitty non medical states to medical states... i have a buddy that moved from OH to WA... got another that is moving to CO from NE (Angusnut, gc member)... and my old grower buddy moved here to Montana from Florida.... just move somewhere else if you arent happy about your weed prices haha. It's a pretty simple solution... and dont give me none of this i cant crap cause you can man... as long as you can support yourself :D

Cause yeah, anything over 300/oz to me is expensive... for 450 i get 2 ounces of good dank. I would move if i had to pay that much...

20. lemme buy some