Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 oz Sweet Island Skunk pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jahkush, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Title says it all. Pictures show it all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Smells more sweet than skunky. But it's gorgeous for an 80 dollar half.

2. Dude that was 80 bucks?:eek:

Where in Ontario you live man? Never thought prices out east would beat ours here in BC. That shit looks incredible for that price.:D

I mean I pay 100 for a half that looks like that and even that is a really good deal compared to what most people pay for dank.:smoke:

3. Dammmmnnnnnnn

4. Ottawa.

I could have gotten White Widow for 90-100 but my buddy completely fucked off. I'm pretty happy with this stuff though.

5. Yea damn dude that looks killer! 80 a half?? That's crazy. Here in ohio where im from most people don't even wanna sell halfs and if they do its around 175-200 dollars!! Damn just another reason i wanna move to canada soooo bad! Lol

6. umm yeah.Fuckin sick.Nice pick up.

7. Yeah dude it's even a good deal for around here. It really depends on the connection.. another one of my guys would only give me MAYBE 10 g's for 80 of purple kush. But I feel for you... that's damn expensive.

p.s. your sig fucked my mind, im listening to celph right now.