Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 OZ Sweet island Skunk Macros (3rd Batch)& Freebies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Burned Haze, Aug 17, 2009.

1. #1 Burned Haze, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    This is our 3rd hookup in last week and half. it's really good bud man, super airy in this batch and very very sticky and stinky like previous batch.

Alright now for SIS:
    When they guy was growing this strain, it smelled up his house, even with his odor control. It made AK47 or other skunks like nothing.
    Char: Airer than previous batch and very stinky! Like this batch better than previous!

Price: 14 Grams 180

Taste: Harsh, almost violent ( i almost coughed a lung) and it was cured correctly , i think its strain related with this one.

High - Long , 2 1/2 - 3 hours for a few hits ( half a bowl)

I really like this strain, i turned down my other dude of his Sour D, which smelled and looked great! But for 50/3G's of this sper ultra dense treasure, i can def fall in love =]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I got 2 free samples from anther person

Blue Dream:

SnowCap:

Attached Files:

2. Looks awesome! I'm jealous of that hookup xD.

3. that looks like some good bud man... but is that a leaf on your bud in the last 2 pics, not a fan leaf, it looks like a leaf from a tree

4. LOL

that was a random leaf on my table, not on the bud. we noiticed it afterwards. LOL

5. For a second there I thought I could smell it LMFAO

6. fucking beautiful, I just came

7. Oh me too mate, when i smoke it makes me feel like i am on a magic carpet floating to crazy places.

-BH

8. ive really been craving some good skunky bud lately so this totally makes me jealous of you right now. all thats in my area at the moment is that really fluffy earthy smelling bud. boring.

9. are you from the dallas area? i had the same stuff

10. Not even close man, sorry =[

11. yea man that shit looks extra nice
    i love how the hairs are thick and loused in trichs
    +rep on that very nice pickup

12. Dank buds.

13. I woke up and smoked a small bowl (3/4) and super baked. Like super baked. and it lasts forever. Floating^^ :D

Love this bud man, love the smell more than any bud before. Love the taste and i really love the high. Great smoke

Go pick some up if you find the name. Good stuff if legit =]