Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 oz pick up. nice buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by norml56, Oct 15, 2009.

1. They are a little leafy but can't complain at 100$ 1/2. The high is nice real skunky pine smell. real smooth smoke once ya snip a few of the leaves off. overall i'm quite happy

Attached Files:

2. i want a half for 100. looks nice though

3. shit i pay 150 for a half zip of mids. where you at.

4. OMG thats horrible.:mad:grow dude.

Nice bud OP!

5. parents would flip a bitch, but i move out in 4 months, that will be a different story :smoke:

6. looks aight... get a btter hook up though, i know someone with a card... viva california

7. Great pickup, 100$ half you can't complain.

"I know someone with a card"
    so who gives a fuck?

8. 100 half, yea cant complain

i just paid 210 for a half of some no name dank...and thats a deal around here!!

9. $100 for a 1/2 of that? Niiiiiice is all I can say. That's even cheaper than here in the UK, where an ounce of dank goes at around £180, and we normally beat the US on prices when it comes to better weed.

Great pickup and nice pictures :)

10. this came from a card holder, it's only her second harvest so things can only get better from here. i've been helpin her alot so when things do get even better my price will be the same haha can't wait for that. already got the next set of ladies in flower. 7 weeks ta go. thanks for all the comments. it's actually really good smoke. i wish i could convince her to use my HPS lighting but she's happy with with the fluros. I gave her a few of my romeo n juilet seeds (nycdxc99)(c99xnycd) and we have 10 popped out of the dirt already so really can't wait to smoke abit of that. I miss it so. well i see this morning pipe rips have me rambling so thanks for all the kinds words, talk to you later GC

11. damn id buy some of that for 100 any day

12. Haha

I pay $45 for a half zip of mids. Too bad I only smoke the high quality stuff. ;)

$230 a half zip.....

13. Holy shit, no way. I pay $45 for a half of mids....

14. the money i would save if i could get a 1/2 for 100$ jesus. i pay like 120 for a good 1/4 in fuckin jersey!:mad:

15. Those look like some awesome buds for such a cheap price. Nice pickup bro!

16. i've noticed alot of the times these types of threads just end up with people bragging about how much they pay and i guess making themselves feel better by putting others down about paying higher price.... they should let the op remove stupid comments. thanks to everyone else. Bout to blaze up a few bongs. then maybe to headshop.

17. i would absolutely love that for $100 a half. wow.

18. Leafy almost always means lazy trimmers. :/ Some people just don't care bout the quality and perfectness of the bud :(

19. Ha Ha same thing i was thinking. You know when you meet someone and you know right away that you dont like em. But to make me feel that way from couple words of text is real impressive

20. In most cases that's true. in this one tho the lady has MS so she can't really trim very well or very fast. so in this case i was actually impressed with how she did. i think it took her 2 weeks to trim 13plants tho. I will be doin the trimmin next time