Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 oz of blue dream for $150

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PublicEnemy20, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Was this a good deal?

2. Seeing as half o'z go for about $190-$200 around here, hell yea!

3. only you know the answer to that considering the fact we have absolutely no criterion to base a judgement off of.

i.e. post pictures

4. Same thing I get. I would say yea...

5. Im from Ohio too and you must be gettin ripped

6. Dem prices be high compared to mine... I can get a whole ounce of pure fire for 120....

But if thats how the prices are like in where you live, then I guess its an alright deal...

7. we need to see da pics first. I dont want to risk my reputation on it

8. Well, if it's real, $150 for a half o of blue dream sounds fair. Could you post pics?

9. It really depends on the area. Here in CO that would cost the average of about $200 for an ounce. Maybe cheaper on sale.

10. yes....depends on quality to get the very best idea. i got an ounce of blue dream a few weeks back and it was dank....got it for the same price range

11. Pretty expensive where im from you can get a half oz for $120 if its dank

12. Not at all considering I sell my oz of BJ for 125

13. That's a decent price, I paid $800.00 for a 1/2 lb.

14. I would be lucky to find a qp of some commercial dank for that price :(

15. [quote name='"graybeard"']
    That's a decent price, I paid $800.00 for a 1/2 lb.[/quote]

That is the going rate for the next few months until every ones summer harvest runs out. Not mine.

16. pics or it didnt happen

17. I'm sorry but I don't take pics when I make a MMJ buy.

18. [quote name='"Saca La"']pics or it didnt happen[/quote]

You can dig in the 2012 growers challenge thread in the outdoor and see mine.

19. Sure, good deal if the BD is truly dank.

20. Depends on where you are and what connects you have...