Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Oz No-Name + Dub of White Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smoke_kills, Feb 2, 2010.

1. #1 Smoke_kills, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    My buddy had some nice chronic no name dank that he had gotten. Decided I would buy a half OZ. Great looking weed. A nice green color with lots of red hairs. Very frosty as well.

Got a dub from a different friend of White Widow. I have always wanted to try it so I decided id buy a little. Really frosty with lighter color bud. Nice and smooth :)

Sorry for the bad shots, I used it with my camera. I am really interested in what the half oz stuff is. It has a nice high and is really relaxing. :smoking:

Paid $150 for the half OZ of no name dank, and obviously $20 for the dub

Attached Files:

• 1.jpeg
      1.jpeg
      File size:
      32.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpeg
      2.jpeg
      File size:
      30 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpeg
      3.jpeg
      File size:
      37.7 KB
      Views:
  2. im gonna have to say thats definitly not a half o.

3. Can I ask how much you paid for it all? I'm a newbie and trying to get a clue on prices and stuff.

4. mm... how much of it did you smoke? and are these pics of the half oz and dub?

because that is not nearly a half oz...

oh! but it does look yummy haha

5. Even with the separate dub it looks a little light.

6. Your trippin.. that is definately a half o.

7. yeah dude, I don't know what you guys are talking about, but the bag to the left in the last photo is a full half.

8. The first picture doesn't do it justice.

The third pic makes it pretty easy to tell it's a full 1/2 oz.

9. It is a full half. I already smoked a little before taking the picture so there's a good few bowls missing.

I know my dealer wouldn't rip me off :smoking: