Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Oz Blunt!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TokeyDough, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Me and a couple friends threw in together on a zip of 'stress' from the clinic. bought ten dollars worth of blunts and this was the result:

(label says) "im really STRESSED right now!"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. holy shit haha. how in the hell did you smoke it ? looks like you need a friend to help you hold it..

3. that's pretty long but common man, everyone knows for big doobies they gotta be tha PHAT HEADS haha

4. thats alot of paper

5. Shoulda just bought a super blunt

6. have fun smoking that thing

7. is that MEDICAL MID?

8. That's quite the blunt you got there :eek: ,did it burn good or did it fall apart half way through :confused:

9. yeah dude x2 that doesnt make much sense to me but thats cool you can buy low grade and high grade

10. Damn big blunt! Ive done an Oz before but its been awhile. Howd it smoke? Definetly looks like a 2 man operation lol.

11. Damn that is wild my friend. That's enough bud to smoke out like 50 people lol that blunt is huge!!

12. thats retarded

13. Should have made it fatter instead of longer! But I'm not one to hate on a blunt so.. Good job! :p

14. i bet that big L was rippin.

15. Probably his camera. Med is dank.

16. that shits a supaaaa blunt
    face off with that shit and yur set :hippie:

17. damn thats a long blunt! how much was the oz though?

my friend got a zip from the clinic for $50 but they skimped us a couple grams and it was the worst shit i've ever seen. a blunt would get us feeling a little different but no where compared to the highs from real dank.

18. If I were you, I woulda just rolled 4 fatass dutch masters, but whatever floats your boat...

19. i woulda put that shit in a bong

20. I suppose I'll post something I once rolled... (The Hand is about 9" Long...)
    [​IMG]