Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 oz + BHO or full ounce?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fritter, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Title says it all.

2. umm prices?
    i mean it all depends on how much your paying for the half and bho plus how much youd be paying for an onion

3. full oz...then make qwiso with half of it lol but seriously prices would help. also helpful would be knowledge if the extract is nicely made (ie purged)

4. true ^ also op, lets say 1/2 oz of bud and quad of bho runs you...hmm your in washington. so 110 for half and 100. thats 210. but a full ounce costs you 180. then id go for the bho and bud because thats an OBVIOUS gain. but if the full ounce is like 50-60 bucks cheaper then id go for that unless your getting a bunch of bho

5. 3 ounces of BHO and a QP of buds

6. i like the way you think :smoking:

7. Sorry should have listed prices my bad :p. it's 110 for 1/2 and 210 for full ounce.BHO is 55 a gram .

Edit: the reviews of the dispensary says the BHO is real nice. It's amber glass BHO, or that's what it says.

8. ehh, 55 a gram is WAY to much, i would say go for an ounce but ask for 200. since 10 dollars off isnt a price break. or ask if hell do 4 grams for 110. if so then thats not to bad.

9. It's not a dealer, it's a dispensary. Don't think haggling is allowed :p

10. you can definently haggle with a dispensary. tell them you need something a bit stronger but 55 a gram for bho is just out of your price range. or tell just ask if you can get an oz for 200. im sure they wont deny the latter.