Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 of Sour Diesal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smokeholio, Aug 20, 2009.

1. My friend and I went half's on an 8th of Sour D ($60/eight)...I got these 2 nugs....REALLY dank, fluffy, etc etc...Smokes wonderful.

Bad quality pics but VERY GOOD WEED.

Attached Files:

2. that weighed out to an 8th?

3. Do you mean 1/2 of an eighth?

4. meh i thought you meant a half ounce

5. 1/2 means half an ounce. And why bother with a picture that blurry?

6. what he means, is that him and his friend split an 8th, which is 3.5 grams.

7. Sorry I'm high, I meant to put 1/2 8th...

8. No offense, but posting like 1.7~ grams with a cell phone, is kinda pointless =/

9. me too, i got excited

but really, all we can see is an orange lighter... I mean why even make this thread

10. No it isn't. At all.
    The size of the stash doesn't give or take away any right whatsoever to post in the Stash Jar, the last time I checked.
    You could post little flakes, it's still your stash dawg.
    If you don't have anything nice to say about it, just hit the back button man, all you gotta do, it aint hard.

11. nice pickup bro!
    don't listen to those negative guys.
    good vibes to you!

12. sour d one of my favs.dont listen to pot snobs.enjoy man

13. yo this aint sour diesel lmao what the hell were you smoking?